Beware

After that day, the police and ambulance came to the school. I was put under investigation, however they couldn't find a thing..  The next week was kinda crazy. Dispite Felix barley being around, I had enormous amounts of good luck. All my grades where A+ and alot more people decided to try and befriend me. Most of all my other previous art works were recognized. It was weird and my whole life did a 360°. In fact they decided to postpone my proformace at the church since they thought I was too traumatized to even attempt it..

Everything was lie, I knew that to well. However, I felt like things were loooking up.. In which, was bad thing to ever think..
One lovely weekend my bestfriend Rosé decided to stay with me so that I may have company. But if Im being honest I just wanted to be alone.

Alone with the thing haunting my mind.

"Are you okay?" She asks.
" Im not okay." I smile softly.
"Lets talk about it."
"Well, I don't think you would believe me if i told you. You'd think im crazy. Youd probably unfriend me.."
"No I wouldn't. We are bestfriends, I'll believe you. "
"Do you remember that site?.."
"The evil one you make a wish with?"
"Yea.."
"I know that teacher blamed you and accused you of being in league with evil. But you don't have to believe it, even if you did go on that site. Its fake remember?"
"But I really did contact a demon."
"Zoey, thats ridiculous. You wouldn't hurt anyone that way.."
"Look, I didn't specifically ask to hurt her. I asked for something else... it just happened that way.."
"Than what exactly did you ask this 'demon' !?"
" I asked the demon to kill me."
"Hooold up. Why did you ask the sketchy site to kill you?! Thats not smart even if the site seemed fake..."
"Because I can't take it anymore."
"Zoey.." her face softens.
"Im tired of living here."
"You have so much to life for.. And you really want to die so bad you asked a site to do it?"
"Yes."
"W-what was the demon like?" I look all over the room in case he was there, but he wasn't and so I replied.
"Scary, but really handsome."
"HANDSOME!?"
"Shhh! Keep it down."
" Just handsome?.."  She smirks.
"I don't want to say that other word about him.." I say look down.
"You mean sexually attractive?" A deep voice whispers into my ear.
Rose smirks at me, "oooh is he better looking than Mr. Lee?"
"Uh."
Felix's breath tickles the side of my neck as he speaks slowly, "Something tells me you want to say yes. Didn't know you were into someone like me. Would I of have had that knowledge beforehand, I would have played with you when you summoned me. "
"Zoey? Whats wrong? Why are you blushing?!" Rosé says laughing.
"Ah, no Im not." I smack Felix away which makes him scoff.
"Whats his name?"
"Felix."
"Sounds kinda cool and mysterious..  But, I don't quite agree with this.. You know what you've done right?"
"Yeah I know what I've done. And I'm going through with it."
"So, the real question.... When you are you going to die?"
"Im not sure yet."
"I hope you don't die at all. I'll miss you.."
"Your probably the only person I care about here.." I say.
"Don't say that, your family will miss you too."
"I don't think so."  I say sadly.
She than sighs deeply before getting up to grab her phone. Felix than lays himself on my bed staring at the ceiling.
" Soo.. How do you think about going shopping..?" Felix sighs at the word shopping, which makes me softly laugh.
"Im broke." Suddenly I felt a stack of paper brush my leg. I look down to see Felix now smirking with several stacks of $100 bills. My mouth widened in disbelief.
"I can just let you- uh, Where the hell did you get that?!" Rosé gasps pointing at the money.
"I- I just had it saved I guess.."
"SAVED!? Zoey it looks like you robbed a whole bank!" She shouts.
"I promise I didn't, I've just had it." I state waving my hands defensively.
"Do, Do you have a sugar daddy or something!?"
Felix laughs loudly, "That has a nice ring to it, you should start calling me that..."
"NO."
"Whatever the case, You can go shopping now.. We should get some cute clothes. You know, so you can look good for Mr. Lee." she smirks.
"Oh god."

And like that we ran off to the stores. We bought alot of things and ended up spending alot of the money I had. However Felix didn't really show himself during that time at least not to my knowledge.. But when he did, he started getting a bit irritated especially towards Rose. Who knows what hes thinking anyway... The boy is unpredictable.