Uh cat?

*Russia's P.O.V.*

Little deer is awake!

I rush over to little deer to hug him but he gets in a defenses position. Scared. I hug him and he clams down a small bit. I start to pet his ears this seems to calm him down the fastest way.

I stop and let go of him. I'm still drunk but I won't let him know. Yet. He gives me a small smile. I sit next him space is not a thing right now. I hug him again. I lick him. He blushes. I nuzzle him and yawn then fall asleep.

*Ame's P.O.V.*

Russia comes in and smothers me with love. I think he's drunk. He licked me then passed out. I can't and won't move. I won't move cause he might hit me. I can't move cause he's on me. I just pet his head.

I am hungry. I see a glass of water. I grab it and drink it. I think I moved to much cause Russia opens his eyes. I look away. "Oh little deer you must be hungry!" He gets up and picks me up.

He is in a toxic state. He knows I know he's drunk. We get in his kitchen. There's some food "This is all for you!" He sets me down on the couch. I stare at it. "Go on eat it. I didn't do anything to it." I nod and eat some of the cucumber. I eat some all of the berries. I eat some of the salad.

I eat enough for me there's still food left. He looks at me and I give him a confused and scared look. He shoves the food to me. Dose he want me to eat all of it? I force the rest of the food in my mouth.

"Oh yeah! We have a cat now." I blink in confusion. "Look!" Russia starts to run to a different room. When he came back he had and small black and white cat. It had pink eyes to. "Well what did you name it?" Russia blinked "I thought you would?" "Oh ok ummm how about Kendall?" Russia nodded "Good name."

Russia picked me up and walked to his room. "Sleep!" He placed me down and put the sheets over me. Then he crawled in the hugged me. "Good.... night.... little... deer..." I look over to see him passed out. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

*The cats P.O.V.*

They're asleep now and I have no idea what to do I saw a deer in a bed he looks very hurt, I hope he's gonna be okay. I start to feel bursts of pain in my whole body oh god not again I think now what will soon happen I feel two small dragon wing. They may be small right now but in an hour theyll be really big I guess Ill go look of a place to rest and find out what tomorrow will bring.

~The next day~

*Russia's P.O.V.*

I wake up to a massive headache. Little deer is sleeping in my arms. I nuzzle him. "Mmmmm." I softly bite his ear. "Five more minutes." I stop and get on top of him. "Little deer-" He pulls me to his side and cuddles me. I get out of his grasp.

I walk out of my room and go in the bathroom. I take some pills and walk out. I go down the stairs and see a lot of dishes on the table. "Oh I must have forgot to put those away. oh well."

I pick them up and put them in the sink. "Wait- DON'T I HAVE A CAT?" I start to look for it.

I see a pair of wings under a chair. I look under it to see the cat with two big wings. "Oh hell no."

I pick up the chair and the cat woke up. It ran away. I starts to fly away. I chase it. I open a window and it flies out. I close window. I open the door. "Come back later." I close the door.

I walk to my room. I open the door to see little deer still asleep. I walk over to him. "Little deer it's been 10 minutes." He opens his eyes. "Oh... it wasn't a dream." He sits up and looks down. I start to pet his ears. "Little deer-" I hear the front door open. "Stay here. Don't move." He nods and covers the blanket on him.

(English 100)

I walk out my door to see.