Happy little deer

*America's P.O.V*

I start to bury myself in the snow. It's a bit cold but I don't care. I have pants on like every creature. I see the predator from earlier he sees me and laughs "Hey Russia come over here!" Mister Russia comes outside and starts to laugh too. "Dang little deer you like snow?" I rise my head.

*Russia's P.O.V.*

Can little deer get any cuter? My dad walks towards little deer. America looks away and tries to hide from him. Dad picks him up. Little deer begins to flail. Dad walks to me and gives little deer to me. He clings on to me like his life depends on it. I chuckle. He looks at me. God I love his eyes. Buries his face in my coat. I pet his ears and walk inside. I place him down on the couch. My dad walks over to him. He panics.

*Ussr's P.O.V*

The deer starts to panic. I sit next to him. But when I do this he covers his head. "Calm down. I'm not gonna hurt you." He looks at me. "Hi, what's your name? I'm USSR but you can calm me Soviet." He looks at me "I-I'm A-America."
He lets go of his head. I place him on my lap. He starts to wimpier. I motion Russia to come over here. He sits next to America. He start to pets ears which seems to calm him down. I give America to Russia. Russia wraps his tail around America. He starts to get sleepy. He falls asleep. "God little deer everything you do is cute!" Russia whispers.

*Russia's P.O.V*

Little deer is so cute. He's smiling. I wonder what he's dreaming about. I move my neck and little deer. I hold him and he rest his head on the crook of my neck. I heat up. I look at little deer and he's blushing. Dad gets up and leaves.
I lay little deer down. He turns to face the table. I turn him over agin. I sit on him. He whimpers. He opens one of his eyes. I get close to his face. He tries to get me off. I restrain his hands. He opens both of his eyes. He start to panic.
I get away from his face. I let go of his hands. He closes his eyes and I see tears coming out of them. I get off him and grab him. I hug him. He starts to cry.

*America's P.O.V*

I start to cry. Mister Russia hold me closer to him. He walks to the bedroom. He sits down on the bed. I start to cry harder. He cups my cheeks and with one of his hands starts to pet my ear. I take a deep breath in. And let it all out. "Little deer? Are you ok now?" I nod my head weakly. He gets close to my head. I start to panic again. He licks my face.

I kinda just let this stuff happen to me. I mean why fight it. I'll get in trouble or get hurt if I do fight.
But I can keep a smile on. I smile at him. He smiles back. "Let's take a nap little deer." I nod and rest my head on the pillow. He lays next to me. He hugs me.

~Time skip~
I wake up. Russia is gone. I walk down stairs. I go to the kitchen. I rest me arms on a counter.

*Russia's P.O.V*

I see little deer walk in the kitchen. I follow him. I look at him. His position is cute. But boi is he thick. I walk over to him. I go behind him. Smack his ass. He wasn't expecting that so he turns around instantly. He face has a blue hue. This his blush I think.
I laugh at him and then place him on the counter. He looks confused. I take off his shirt. He starts to panic. He closes his eyes. I turn into my other form. I take off my shirt. I give him my shirt. I turn back to my main form. He puts it on really fast. I lick him again.

Smile at him again

Smile at him again.  "Let's go get food little deer." Russia picks me up and walks out the door.

______________________________________________________________________________
Here's a pic of Russia covering Ame.

And here is a pic or the third Reich

He look like a mushroom. Or that one cow from Minecraft. But can we talk about how innocent he looks in this like aww.

I'm not a Neo Nazi. But he do be looking cute.