Bath time? for a deer.

(Smut. I think i'm bad at it so bare with me)

*Russia's P.O.V*

He looks at me very confused. "What do you mean do you mean 'let's take one'?" I chuckle. "I mean you, me in the bath together." "N-no clothes? At the same t-time?" "Yep! So come with me." Before he can do anything I swooped him up. I walk in the bathroom and turn the nob. I then turn the shower thing up.

(I have a crappy tub that is also a shower and you have to pull this nob thing for the shower water to come out. I don't know if others know what i'm talking about.)

I watch as little deer slowly take his shirt off. He takes a deep breath in and takes off his pants. He breaths out. I turn into my other form, and take off my shirt and pants.

*Third Person P.O.V*

America turned around to see Russia taking his clothes off. "Ru-Russia, w-why did y-you change your form?" The wolf smirked and pinned the deer against the floor. "Because little deer I need to make you mine. I need to fully own you~" Russia started to take off his boxer. "F-fine, but only one round." Russia takes off the deer's boxer off.

The Russian wrapped his arms around the small American. He grabbed a bottle of lube. He drowns his cock in it. The Russian slowly puts his cock in the American entrance. The smaller boy winced from the large foreign object entering his tiny hole. Russia held the tiny American closer to him. Shoving it in further.

Russia started to thrust slowly and soft. America moaned in delight. Russia moved a bit so he could find a better spot for himself and America. Russia heard the bottom boy moan a bit more when Russia hit a certain spot. (idk how to spell it)

Russia started to pick up his paste by a lot. Every thrust got harder. America try to keep it in but couldn't help but moan. Russia was soon just slamming his body in America's little ass. By the time Russia cummed inside his little pet, America had cummed three times.

"One more round I'll be really slow and soft~" Russia said in a begging manner. He flipped America over so he can face him. (they did it doggy style) "No Russia." "But little deer a want you to know that your mine!" America sighed. "Fine but gentle and slow, or else you don't get a round three."

Russia nodded and slowly thrusted into America. "Now America every time you answer wrong it'll get faster and harder. Got it!" America only nodded.

"Good. Now who am I?" "Russia"

"Correct. Now who am I to you?" "You're my master, slash owner." Russia nodded.

"Correct. Now what are you, animal wise." A deer."

"Correct! Now what are you to me?" "I'm a useless deer that's only purposes in life is to please you."

Russia not liking the answer started to fasten and roughen his thrust and gentleness. Making America close his eyes "N-Ngh agh Ru-Russia." "Wrong."

"How do you belong to?" "Y-You."

"Anyone else?" "N-No nobo-body owns m-mE!" Russia started to lick his deer.

"Correct! Now what's your name?" "Ame-America."

Russia and America cum one more time. Russia pulls out and America let's his bony go limp. "Now about that shower-" Russia picked up America and change to his feral form. He steps in the shower and sits in the seat that the bathtub gives him. America curls up in a ball and clings on to Russia.

Russia takes the showers hose and washes off America. America enjoying the heat and warth from both Russia and the water, he closes his eyes and fall asleep.

*Russia's P.O.V*

I notice that little deer is asleep. I soak myself in the water and then little deer. Because fur takes a long time to dry I usually let my bed absorb the wetness but I have myself a little deer so I will just let him use my body heat for himself.

I get out of the shower and go in my room fast. I set little deer on my bed, who start to shiver and whine from the cold air. I quickly get next to him and pull the blanket over us. He hugs me and kinda buries his whole body in my fluff.

I start fall asleep as I stare at him. But before I do I whisper, "You are now mine forever. Tonight is the night we lose our virginity. Lucky us, huh?"