He's mine

*Russia's P.O.V*

"Who are you and what are you talking about?" He looks pissed. "You know what i'm talking about! You have my brother! He's the deer!" I blink in confusion. 'How could little deer be related to some angry panther?' He sees my bag. He freezes. I can't help the smirk that creaked up on my face. "What are you plaining to do to my brother!?" I role my eyes. "None of your business. I got him fair and square." He sighs heavily. "That doesn't matter you technically stole! He was a part of my family!" I get up. I tower over him. "He was in my part of the forest. So I had my rights to take him. He was nearly dead when I found him. His leg was destroyed. He was covered in scars." He backs up. I push him to the ground. "Weakling. Now get out of my sight before something happens to you or you brother." I nod and gets up. He dusts himself of and starts to run.

I chuckle at myself and walk home. I open the door. I see little deer with a disco tied to his antlers. I see Third Reich wearing two skirts. Little deer is wearing a skirt and a bow. There are some lights shinnying off the disco.

 There are some lights shinnying off the disco

I blush from the sight of little deer. He sees me and runs to me. I gently untie the disco from his head. I set what I bought on the kitchen counter. I turn back to little deer and pat his head. I look back at Third Reich only to see him passed out on the couch. I chuckle.

I pick up my bag and go up stairs. I put the bag away. I walk back down stairs and find little deer with dad. I sigh and walk up to little deer. He sitting with dad. I sit next to him. Little deer instinctively comes closer to me. I sweep him up and sit him on my lap. He hesitantly snuggles me. I start to fall asleep.

~Time Skip~

I wake up. I check the day and time. "3:00am, Wednesday." I take a minute for it the set. "WAIT!" I forgot little deer was on my lap and he fell off of me and woke up. I see him on the ground covering his head. I end down to meet his face. "Little deer. I'm sorry I forgot you were here." I pick him up. I walk up to my room. I place little deer on the bed. I get in. "Goodnight little deer." I hug him.

~Time Skip~

I wake up. I lick little deer. He slowly wakes up. I check the time. "Ok little deer it's....7:30am. You'll be coming to school with me." He nods. "Now get changed quick because we are late." He nods and gets out of the bed and runs to my closet. I walk in to the closet and grab some better clothes. I run to my bathroom and change. I walk back in to see little deer wearing a blue sweater with long white socks and hopefully pants with all of this.

I grab his arm and walk down the stairs then out the door. I left my bag at school so I won't be needing that. We get at school. When we get in China is waiting at the door. He scans little deer. "Oh a deer. That's rare. North Korea would like to meet this thing too." I nod and walk to the principle. "Uh I have a pet and they're new here. May I show them around." The principle EU nods.

I walk back to China and little deer. America looks uneasy. I swear if china dose anything, I'll break his legs and arms.

______________________________
Ok me done for this chapter. I know it's short. But here's Aussie and Kiwi. (Sorry to everyone who wanted Kiwi to be a boy-)

 (Sorry to everyone who wanted Kiwi to be a boy-)

Kiwi is bird panther thing

I made Japan, South Korea, North Korea, and China's pictures already for next chapter.

Well bye now!
Thanks to the ones who joined that little discord sever I made. "I appreciate you"