Dreaming...?

Fifteen years later~

*Third person's P.O.V*

Russia and America were sleeping on the couch, America on Russia. Russica was being the shitty sibling he was to Rusame and making fun about him, Amerus was watching them.

-At Moldova's place-

Banat and Bucovina were used to Romania and Moldova. In fact they saw them as brother's they never got. But everyone is that house was sleeping as well.

-Germany's place-

Third Reich was sleeping with Soviet. They had a..... ruff..... night. Germany has been nicer to Poland because Soviet told Reich that Germany was too violent, Germany now has a therapist. But due to, lack of consent and usage of a condom, Poland and Germany had a kid, they are now 12, same age of Rusame.

-with Canada-

Ukraine and North Korea never stopped fighting over Canada, but Canada have been loving them both. Of course with love and hugs. North very touchy, but that's because his type of love is touch, Ukraine's being time and Canada loves gifts. Though because of an, incident, North and Canada had a child. Ukraine has never forgiven North, this child is two.

~Time skip~

*America's P.O.V*

I wake up to the sound of yelling. I got up and walked to the sound. I saw Rusame on top of Russica, Amerus scared and not to mention Russica was bleeding. "Rusame please get off your bleeding brother." I said sighing. He looked at me confused the looked back at Russica and realized he was bleeding, bleeding was normal if those two fought, antler's are hard to not hurt someone in a fight.

"Sorry mom." He said getting up. Amerus ran to me and hugged my legs. Rusame helped Russica up. "Sorry bro, I didn't mean to..." Rusame said looking down sadly. I pick Amerus up and get closer Rusame and pat his head.

It's common to see Rusame and Russica fight, blood wasn't common though. But if you have antlers that could stab someone's eye out, blood in a fight is probably going to happen. Assuming everything was ok I walked back to the couch, bending down I kissed Russia and walked to my room. I forgot that I was holding Amerus, he's sleeping though, I mean it is 5:00am. I got in my bed and set Aemrus next to me and went back to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~Time skip?~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up. But, not in my house, my old home. "Mistake get your ass over here."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And the book is finished! There will be a sequel don't worry, I wanted to finish this book so I could focus more on other things (Like the fact that I have two other alt accounts on wattpad.) and not feel like i'm avoiding my work.

If you want, I'll like to see you try to guess how the sequel is going to go.
--i'll give you a hint everything is mixed up--

I know that I could have finished this better but, it is what it is.

Anyway thank you all for being here in this train wreck of a book, were logic was sometimes throw out of the window. One thing I'm disappointed in about this book is I couldn't smuggle Sofian in. (My countyhuman oc)
-So fe an-

Goodbye, for now.