Moldova time

*Moldova's P.O.V*

'Dealing with Russia's stupidity is hard. He somehow hurts his deer, and his deer acts like it NEVER happened. I want to know where he REALLY got him. The deer, I think his name is America, knows to much about the other side, and he looks uncomfortable all the time. There is no way Russia got him from a crusty store- UNLESS, black market. That makes a lot of sense! America was sold on the black market, Russia bought him, but America was born and raised on the prey side, making him know about each side. That makes so much sense now!'

'I going to ask Russia later when I see him. Wait, didn't he 'claim' his pet. I tried to befriend China but he a bit cocky. Anyway, if Russia claimed his pet, could it get pregnant. No. He shouldn't he's a male. Males can't give birth. Right. Surely a male wolf and a male deer wouldn't produce a child. RIGHT?!'

I sigh and flop on my bed and proceed to clean my wings. "Be clean isn't easy is it?" I say to myself. 'Maybe this deer doesn't want Russia mad so he pretends that Russia never hurts him. Only so Russia doesn't hurt him even more. That's depressing in a way.' I turn to my side and lazily grab my phone. "8:30pm? It's way to late to be up!" I drop my phone and bring the sheets up to shoulder. I close my eyes and sigh.

~Time skip to the next day~

I wake up and get out of bed. I grab my phone and check the time. "6:45am. Ok enough time to take a shower then eat breakfast then go to the park. Arriving home at precisely 10:00am." I say as I walk into my bathroom. I turn the shower on and wait a little bit, then taking my clothes off going in the shower.

~Time skip to after shower because yes~

I turn the shower off and grab a towel wrapping it around my waist. I open the door handle and get tackled. "Romania!" I hear a chuckle "Sorry little bro. I can't help it." He gets off me and helps me up. "Look I'm going to go change then eat breakfast. After that I'm going to the park you can join if you want." He shakes his head. "Nah I'll pass. I want to go pet searching. Much better then the lousy park." I shake my head "No, no brother I will admit pet searching is better but the park isn't stressful it's calming. And besides maybe we can find a type of pet you want!" I turn around and walk into my room when I was about to close it I hear "Yeah! Like stealing a WILD pet!". "Oh boy this is going to be great."

I quickly change into a red sweater with a white shirt underneath. Some brown pants and white socks. Putting my black shoes on after the socks. of course. I run out of my room and sit at the dinner table where some pancakes lay.

~Time skip to after he ate the pancakes because if I write about food at 2:00am I'm going to get hungry~

I walk to the door and open the door. "Hey little bro wait up!" I turn around to see Romania in a casual red white t-shirt with ripped blue jeans wearing some boots. And a backpack. "Wait you were serious about kidnapping a wild animal??" "I wouldn't call it kidnapping it's more of a surprise adoption." I sigh and walk out the door with Romania following behind. We get to the park and I go sit on a bench while Romania goes into the woods.

As time goes on I see a lot of different pets. I keep seeing the same couple walking around. A bird with Red then White the Blue color flag and a black panther with some type of X plus a + design on their flag. The panther gives off weird vibes. I don't like it.

"So, if Canada was taken. And-" "France don't say his name. It's hard enough that we lost him do to wolves. Canada was last seen with a aligator." "Right, what are we going to do if New Zealand or Australia get taken?" "They can't they are a predator. Predators can't own predators." "You're right."

"HEY LIL BRO GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!" I hear Romania scream has he runs past the couple. "Calm down Romania. Anyway did you find a pet?" "Well kinda take a look at this!" He sits next to me and puts his backpack on his lap and opens the top. There where to little countries in there. "I think they're twins! Or at least siblings." They were birds. I couldn't tell what kind because they were in a weird position. "Let's take them home!" I nod.

~Tem skip~

Romania put the two children on the guess bed. I could now see their flags better. One of them had Blue at the top and Red at the bottom. They were the smallest. The other's flag was a dark shade of Red then a dark shade of Blue then a dark shade of Green. The smallest one was trying to find the warmth of the other so I move them closer to the other one. The smaller one slowly opened their eyes. Romania was next to me also watching them. The small one looked around and saw us. They instantly started shaking the other one.

The other opened their eyes. "What is it?" "L-look!" They pointed at me and Romania. The smaller one hide behind the other. "So uh what's your name?" Romania says trying to stay calm. "I'm Banat and the one behind me is Bucovina." I nod, then look at Romania then look at them "So how old are you two?" Banat nudges Bucovina to move. "Well I'm nine." He looks at Bucovina how shyly holds their hand up showing the number 4. "So you're four?" Bucovina nods.

"Well I'm Moldova and this one," I gesture to Romania. "is Romania." I hear one of them gulp, I'm assuming Bucovina did because he's scared. "So, you're gonna live with us forever now." Romania says getting up from his seat. Banat protectively holds Bucovina and backs up a little bit. Romania holds his hand out, "As a family!" He says smiling. Banat stilling holding Bucovina but letting go off his grip, "So we never going home?" Romania sits on the bed scaring Bucovina making Banat hold him even stronger and backing up a bit farther. "Thinks as this place as your new home! A better home!" I grab my phone and check the time. "Oh my it's 8:00pm! We used all our time talking and being at the park!" I sigh, "Oh well. So anyways you two need to go to sleep now. And Romania if you want to you can sleep in here as a way to gain trust." Romania nods. "Good night Bucovina and Banat. Good night Romania." I say as I close the door I hear Romania say "Night!" in response.

I make my way to my room and tiredly flop on my bed. I put the covers over me and drift off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAhaha sorry I get distracted easily this chapter should have been done and posted a week after the last chapter but. It's here now! So I hope you like it. Also I will finish this book but in the future I might rewrite the whole book. Anyway BYE! (the picture is nice yes?)