Dad I can explain!

*Russia's P.O.V.*he

"Dad!" He looks at me confused. "Where's the deer?" I gulp. He looks me in the eyes. "What did you do?" "I-it was by accident!" Dad runs up the stairs. He opens the door. He sees little deer.

*America's P.O.V.*

Another big scary predator opened the door. He stairs at me. I bury myself in the blanket mister Russia put on me. I would call him master but he hasn't told me to so I don't think I can without being 'touched'. The scary predator walks over to me. He puts his hand on me and examines me. They have been shouting the whole time. It's making my ears hurt. Plus I don't even understand them!

The scary predator picks me up. Mister Russia takes me from him. He looks like he's about to cry. He growls at the other predator and bare teeth. He turns me around so I face the door. He holds me like a toddler who's about to fall asleep. I bury my face in his fluffy coat of fur. Mister Russia wraps his arms around me. "Fine we won't take him. But you better treat him right." Mister Russia nods and puts me back on his bed. The scary predator leaves.

"You know little deer. You could have died." Mister Russia looks down. He gets on me. I start to panic. I look to my left then to my right. "Little deer i'm glad you didn't" He hugs me. His tail wraps around my legs and waist. He gets closer to my face. Then the same predator comes in "Oh am I interrupting something?" Russia lets go of me completely "Nooooope." He gets off of me. "Well i'm taking the deer." Russia grabs me and wraps his tail around me but because i'm so tiny his tail covers me completely. "Relax son."

The predator takes me and walks away. "Soooo America is it?" I nod. "How ok are you?" "w-what?" I whisper. "Never mind." He stops in a different room. A closet?

He sets me down and tends to my leg. He puts this really big sweater on me. "There you go." I get up. My leg doesn't hurt? My leg doesn't hurt! I start to prance around in the closet.

The predator picks me up and walks outside. "Run out here not inside." I nod and start to run around and let all my energy out. "Ok I'll check on you soon." and then he leaves.

____________________________________________________________________

Heh done for today. For the chained fans reading the new chapter will be out i'm just tired lol. I don't need sleep though. Sleep is for the weak-.