"Our pack is expanding, we need to build more houses and add onto the pack house." Beta Chris said.

"We have some Omega's that are ready to rank up." Omega Will added.

"How long have they been training?" Oliver asked.

"Four years." Omega Will answered.

Oliver nodded his head.

"After this meeting I'll give them a visit." Oliver said.

"Oh, the werewolf games is coming up." Beta Chris said. "There will be four other packs there, Jade Pack, Moonlight Pack, Autumn Pack, and Green Moss Pack will be attending."

"What about the other packs?" Oliver asked.

Beta Chris laughed. "They're too scared to go up against us."

"As they should be." Oliver leaned back in his chair. "Get the ball moving on the building houses and adding onto the pack house."

After Oliver dismissed the meeting he went over to the omega side of the pack house.

"Julian, Max, Tyler, Josh, Liam." Oliver called out their names.

The boys rushed over to him.

"Tomorrow, you five will be given a series of tasks." Oliver said. "If you pass you will be ranked up to whatever is it you want to be ranked up to."

"What if I wanna be the Alpha?" Julian lifted his head up with confidants.

Oliver laughed with a smirk.

"By the time you get around to that I won't be the Alpha anymore." Oliver shook his head. "You all have a long way to where you want to be, whether it's being an Alpha or Lead Warrior."

Oliver looked at them.

"I believe in you all." Oliver was happy to see a smile form on their faces. "Do your best tomorrow."

He turned on his heal and walked away. He called up his friend to see how the house was doing and that he'd be there soon.

One his way to the house he made another stop at his sister bakery to get himself an iced coffee. As he walked out he saw a lost child roaming the sidewalk. He sighed walking over to her.

"I can't find my mommy." She cried.

He picked her up and brought her to his sister.

"She's lost." Oliver said.

"Sit her down over there, I'll feed her." Olivia said.

"How can a werewolf lose their child? Like our senses are heightened." Olivia asked as Oliver walked up to her.

"Talk to her, maybe she can help us find her mother." Oliver looked back at her.

"I will." Olivia smiled. "See you."

Oliver waved bye to his sister. He rushed over to the house.

"Why does it look like you guys haven't made any process?" Oliver said as he got out his car.

"We've came across a problem." His friend, Mack walked up to him.

"That problem is?" Oliver crossed his arms.

"There's a litter of kittens and a mom cat that doesn't like us." Mack said. "We called the animal patrol to come and get them."

"Alright, let's do what we can." Oliver looked at the old house.

Luckily it wasn't in bad shape. After hours of working on the house Oliver was tired. He walked to his car as his phone rang. He looked at it smiling as he saw Ryan's name on his screen.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hi." Ryan said. "I was bored so I thought I'd call you."

Oliver laughed with a smile.

"How is your renovation going?" Ryan asked.

"It's going-" Oliver looked at the house. "Well."

Ryan laughed.

"If you need help just let me know." Ryan said. "I'm very good with my hands."

"Oh are you now?" Oliver got into his car. "I would love to see how good you are."

"I gotta go bye." Ryan quickly hung up.

Oliver laughed shaking his head. He called up his sister to see if the little girl had found her mother.

"So did you find her mother?" Oliver asked.

"No." Olivia whispered. "We're at your house by the way."

"You mean our house?" Oliver corrected her.

"I only moved in because we needed more space at the pack house." Olivia said. "I'll move out once I get my house built."

"Alright, but it's still our house." Oliver said, ending that part of the conversation. "I'll be home in a few."

"Okay." Olivia hung up.

She looked down at, Delilah, the little girl. The only thing she got from her was that she's four, and she doesn't know what pack she belongs to. Olivia played with her hair as she slept on the couch.

"Poor thing." Olivia sighed. "We'll find your family soon."

I'm happy you're alive.