After getting treated Allie was bedridden by Julian, he didn't want her walking until her ankle was healed. The snake bite was serious, the venom was spreading was fast so Julian took actions into his own hands sucking the venom out of her ankle.

Allie rolled overseeing Julian sleeping next to her. She smiled cupping his face with her hand. Allie took this as an opportunity to get out of bed. She moved gently but Julian was aware of her actions. He grabbed her by her waist pulling her back down onto the bed.

"Oh come on." Allie wined.

"Does your ankle still feel sore?" Julian mumbled.

"No." Allie lied.

Julian sat up he gently grabbed her foot. Allie's eyes widened as Julian added a little pressure to it.

"Ya." She moved her ankle fast.

"See." Julian said.

Allie rolled her eyes. Her ankle is taking its time with healing. It's driving her crazy.

Olivia sat across from Oliver and Ryan. She smirked seeing how they wanted to be all lovey-dovey but held it back.

"How about I take Delilah for the night." She smiled.

"You would do that for us?" Ryan's eyes lit up.

"Of course." Olivia stood. "You two need some time to yourselves."

"I see what you're trying to do here." Oliver raised his brows. "And I'm okay with it."

"Good, Delilah and I are going to have a good time." She walked out into the living room. "Ready to have a girls night."

"Yay." Delilah stood up cheering. "Can I bring my dolls?"

"Of course, I'll even make your dolls new clothes." Olivia smiled.

"You can do that?" Delilah's eyes widened with amazement.

"I surely can." Olivia smiled. "Let's go pack your things."

Oliver looked over at his mate. He bit his lip eyeing him up and down.

He leaned closer to Ryan, his lips inches away from Ryan's ear. "I can't wait to get you in bed." He whispered seductively.

Chills ran down Ryan's spine. Oliver ran his hand up Ryan's thigh. The hunger in his eyes grew more and more. He's been wanting his mate since the first day they met. Ryan bit his lip letting a soft sigh like a moan. Oliver ran his tongue across his top teeth hr gripped Ryan's thigh lightly. Ryan stood up quickly.

"I'm going to take a shower." Ryan hurried off.

Oliver sat back in his chair with a huge smirk on his face. As he imaged Ryan naked rubbing his hand down his chest. His eyes flashed a dark brown. He growled with frustration, Oliver stood and walked into Delilah's room.

"We're leaving. Relax." Olivia giggled.

"Come on, Delilah." Olivia reached out her hand so Delilah could take it.

Oliver walked into his room. He took off his shirt leaving his pants. Oliver laid in bed with one hand behind his head. He ran his hand down his well-defined rock hard abs. The bathroom door opened, Ryan walked out the bathroom toweling drying his hair. Oliver pouted seeing that he had boxers on.

"I was hoping you'd come out naked." Oliver smirked.

Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Come here." Oliver's voice was heavy with lust.

Ryan walked over to his mate slowly. His eyes wondered Oliver's body as he took in every detail of it. He climbed up on bed getting on top of Oliver. His hand ran up Oliver's chest as he leaned in for a kiss. Oliver's wolf gave out a satisfying growl. Ryan smirked into the kiss. He started to grind on Oliver's groin. Oliver gripped the sheets trying hard to contain himself. Ryan's breathing started to pick up, so did Oliver's. Oliver ran his hands down to Ryan's waist flipping them over without the ending the kiss.

Fuck holding it in, I want him now. Oliver growled.

Oliver kissed his way to Ryan's neck kissing down to his chest.

Rise about the storm and you'll find the sunshine