Four Years Later

"Daddy are you ready?" Delilah came rushing to the room where Ryan was in.

He looked at his little girl.

"To be honest, I'm nervous." Ryan sighed. "What if I trip walking to him."

Delilah walked up to her dad. She took his hand into hers.

"Everything is going to be okay." She said with a huge smile on her face. "You didn't plan this day just to bail out on the man you love."

Ryan nodded his head. His daughter was right. He took a deep breath.

"Let's go flower girl." He smiled.

The doors opened and Ryan started walking down the aisle. Oliver covered his mouth. His mate was beautiful. He felt tears trickle down his face. Oliver wiped his cheeks but the tears kept falling. His eyes filled with love and tears. Ryan stood in front of him. He reached up wiping his cheeks. Their eyes filled with love for each other.

The past four years have been a roller coaster for them. They lost some elders from the pack. The pack has been morning ever since. Ryan and Oliver had gotten into a nasty fight but with the help of Delilah, they overcame that.

"May the Peace and the Unconditional Love of the Moon Gods and Goddess surround you and remain with you now and forevermore. Amen." The minister said. "You may seal your vows with a kiss."

Oliver and Ryan locked lips before turning facing their pack.

"Allow me to present Mr. and Mr. Hans" The pack's minister smiled.

"Yoo Yeah!" Toni and her friend cheered.

Ryan and Oliver smiled shaking her heads. They walked down the aisle, Delilah tried to follow them but Olivia wrapped her arm around her.

"You'll be able to see them at the packhouse." Olivia said.

Delilah nodded with a pout on her face.

The after wedding party went well. Everything was great until.

"We're under attack!" A watch out wolf shouted.

The elders, children, and mothers went into the hiding spots.

"Who could possibly...?" Oliver stopped midway into his sentence. "You." Oliver growled.

"After our last interaction, I told myself that I would get my revenge on you." Hunter smirked.

Oliver moved Ryan behind him.

"After today, your pack and your mate will be mind." Hunter laughed. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of Ryan."

Oliver laughed. "Funny, you can try."

Hunter jumped at Oliver shifting into his wolf. Oliver took no time to shift into Chief. Chief jumped at Hunter's wolf snagging him in the neck. He brought Hunter down within seconds. Chief let out a low chilling growl. Hunter's wolf went running off with his tail between his legs. Oliver shifted back, the moment he did Ryan over to him with clothes.

"I see no one can beat you." Ryan smiled.

Oliver stayed silent. Ryan could tell he was upset.

"Hey, don't let him ruin our day." Ryan cupped Oliver's face.

Oliver smiled leaning his head into Ryan's touch.

"I just wish he could've done that some other day." Oliver shook his head. "He would've lost either way."

Oliver got dressed. He went around the packhouse making sure everyone was okay.

"Daddy." Delilah ran up to him.

She had tears in her eyes. Oliver looked at Olivia who was walking up.

"She was so worried about you two." Olivia smiled. "I had to remind her that daddy can handle himself."

"He took Hunter down with one big to the neck." Ryan smiled. "It was hot."

"I didn't need to know that." Olivia shook her head.

Oliver called everyone to the center of the packhouse.

"Let the party continue." He said.

"Ooo, I have the perfect song for you and Ryan to slow dance to." Olivia rushed over to the DJ booth requesting a song.

The music started playing. Oliver held out his hand.

"May I have this dance?" Oliver's eyes shined with love, as the words flowed easily off his lips.

"Yes." Ryan took his head.

Oliver lead Ryan out to the center of the room. Oliver wrapped his arms around Ryan's waist pulling him closer to him. Ryan smiled draping his arms around Oliver's neck. He rested his head on Oliver's chest. He closed his eyes listening to the beat of Oliver's heart.

"Do you think we can give Delilah a little brother?" Oliver whispered.

"You are aware that I can't have kids right?" Ryan said, confused.

Oliver let out a low chuckle.

"Adopting sweetie." Oliver smiled. "But I do wish you could bare my children."

"Haha." Ryan rolled his eyes. "I think Delilah would make a wonderful big sister."

"Just like you'd make a wonderful dad." Oliver kissed Ryan the forehead.

"Mm, same to you." Ryan looked up at Oliver.

His eyes searching Oliver's.

"I love you." Ryan said, letting tears fall.

Oliver wiped away Ryan's tears with his thumb.

"I love you, more." Oliver's lips covered Ryan's not giving him a chance to argue back on who loves who more. "I'm glad you're mine." Oliver whispered on Ryan's lips.

Every day is a second chance. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.

🍃

Hello, I want to say thank you for reading my book and giving it a chance. It really means a lot to me. I wanted to give a male-male werewolf book a try. I hope you all liked it. If this book does well then maybe who knows, I might write another one down the road somewhere. A longer one lol. Once again, thank you for reading my book.