The shined through the curtains. Oliver pulled Ryan close to him kissing his temple then kissing him on the lips. They didn't go to sleep until five in the morning. Oliver got out of bed and started a warm bath for him and Ryan. He added lavender bath soap to the water. He turned off the water then went to wake up Ryan. He flowered Ryan with kisses until he woke up.

"Mm." Ryan covered his face.

"Come on, bath time." Oliver scooped Ryan up.

They sat in the warm water relaxing. Ryan rested his head on Oliver's chest falling back asleep. Oliver smiled, he took a washcloth getting soapy. He ran the towel down Ryan's chest. Ryan moaned grabbing Oliver's hand.

"No." He mumbled.

"I thought you were sleeping." Oliver smirked.

Ryan opened his eyes looking up at Oliver from an angle.

"I was relaxing." Ryan said. "Enjoying the moment."

Oliver nodded his head. They finished washing up. As they were getting dressed Olivia walked into the house screaming for them. Oliver and Ryan both rushed out into the living room. They froze in shock. Delilah was passed out in Delilah's arms.

"What happened to her?" Oliver was ready to wolf out on his sister.

"She was complaining about her body hurting, I didn't know what to do so brought her back here." Olivia paused looking down a Delilah. "On the way here she passed out."

Delilah woke up screaming in pain. Oliver's eyes widened.

"Silly girl." Oliver walked over to Olivia. "Had us worried for no reason."

"Huh?" Olivia looked confused.

"You worked with kids and still don't know their first shift is at four?" Oliver face-palmed his sister. "Full moon is approaching."

"We gotta make her comfortable." Ryan said. "I'll get a cold washcloth."

Oliver laid Delilah down the couch. He sat on the floor in front of her.

"Daddy." She cried out. "Everything hurts."

"It's okay Delilah." He rubbed his thumb over her small fingers. "Your daddies are here for you, even Aunt Olivia."

He wiped the tears from her cheeks. Ryan placed the cold cloth on her forehead. Delilah closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

"Oliver." Olivia stood on the other side of the couch looking down at Delilah. "Remember when dad told us that we started early shifting into our wolves?"

"Yeah." Oliver nodded his head.

"That was because we're Alphas." Olivia said.

Oliver's eyes widened.

"Delilah, do you know your father?" Oliver asked her.

She shook her head. Oliver looked, Ryan.

"We gotta find her mother." Oliver stood.

"I'll stay with her." Olivia sat down where Oliver was sitting.

Oliver wanted to get his pack to help but he didn't have a picture of her so they had to search for her by themselves. It didn't take long to find her window shopping downtown.

"Delilah's mother." Oliver called out.

She looked over at them wide-eyed. She stepped back ready to run but Oliver was already next to her.

"Going somewhere?" He smirked.

"Wh-what do you want?" She asked fear coated her voice.

"Who's Delilah's father?" Ryan asked.

Her eyes widen in horror as if she had flashbacks.

"We need to know, please." Ryan's eyes softened.

"He's an Alpha." She started crying. "He rap-"

"We're not here to bring your bad memories back." Oliver gave her a sad look.

"Can you tell Delilah something." She sniffed.

Oliver and Ryan nodded their head.

"Tell her I'm so sorry. If I could have it my way I would never have abandon you like that. I love you so much." She paused holding back tears. "You were the best thing that ever happened to me."

"If she was, then why did you abandon her? Why did you choose your mate over her?" Ryan said. "There are nights where she cries in her sleep, over you."

Oliver could sense the anger rising in Ryan, he grabbed Ryan's hand giving it a squeeze.

"Is she happy?" She asked.

"Very." Oliver smiled. "Yes, she misses you sometimes."

"We'll help her get over you." Ryan said sourly.

Oliver looked at Ryan.

"Calm down." Oliver said softly.

"Calm down?" Ryan looked at Oliver. "Her words will only have Delilah thinking negative. What could I have done to make her keep me? Did I do something wrong? Why didn't she want me? If I was the best thing that happened to her then why did she leave her?"

Ryan started to cry.

"I bet she's already thinking some of those." Ryan looked at her. "I hope you're happy."

Ryan yanked his hand from Oliver's grip. He walked off heading in the direction of their car. Oliver sighed.

"Sorry about him." Oliver sighed. "Delilah has grown on him."

"I'm happy that she has you two." She sniffed. "Our pack is moving, so we won't be seeing much of each other."

Oliver looked at the window. He noticed that it was a kid's clothing store.

"Why don't you buy her a farewell present?" Oliver said.

"I was thinking that." She laughed looking at the window.

When you can't find the sunshine. Be the sunshine. ☀️