They watched in pain as Delilah's body cracked, her screams for help. It ached their hearts that they couldn't do anything. Oliver stayed by her side through the whole thing. He even picked her up and brought her outside. Ryan popping in and out. He couldn't bear to see his little girl go through that pain. He even cried a few times. Oliver didn't get any sleep. He would give her something to eat and drink whenever there was a pause in her shift.

"Make the pain go away." Delilah cried.

"I wish I could buttercup." Oliver ran his fingers through her sweaty hair.

Day turned into night. Oliver knew the painful part was coming up. Her body was getting ready for shifting, but now it's time. He picked her taking her outside once again.

"Watch the sky." Oliver said. "Count the stars."

Delilah looked up at her dad.

"I can't count past twenty." She pouted.

"I'll help you." Oliver smiled. "When you feel pain, keep counting."

"Okay." Delilah nodded her head.

"One. Two. Three. Four." They started counting.

Ryan and Olivia watched them from the back porch.

"After her first shift, she'll be able to shift whenever." Olivia looked at Ryan. "You two are gonna your hands full."

Ryan nodded his head. He covered his mouth, his eyes widened in horror as tears fell freely from his eyes. Olivia looked to see Delilah shifting. She could hear her bones cracking from the back porch. Olivia's heart ached.

"I can't watch this." Ryan turned going inside. "She shouldn't be going through that pain at such a young age."

"It's going to okay." Olivia followed him. "After this shift, her shifts won't hurt as much."

"As much." Ryan nodded his head. "Like that will make me feel better."

They heard a baby howl and rushed to the door. The moon was high in the night sky. Delilah's wolf, Honey, was jumping around Oliver. He smiled shifting into his wolf. He put his head to allow Honey to sniff him. She yelped with joy and began to jump around. Chief starting jumping around with her.

"I'm going to go join them." Ryan said taking off his shirt.

He shifted into his wolf joining them.

"The hell with it." Olivia said shifting into her wolf, ruining her clothes in the process.

The four of them played until the sun started coming up. Honey refused to go in so Chief picked her up by the nape of her neck. He carried her inside the house. He growled making her shift back.

Delilah stretched with a huge yawn. Delilah went up to her room getting dressed on her own. Ryan and Oliver were the last to shift back. Ryan ran his hand down Oliver's abs.

"So sexy." He winked rushing off before Oliver could do anything.

He got halfway dressed before Oliver walked into the room. Oliver stalked over to his mate, he picked up tossing him onto the bed.

"You started something and now I'm going to finish it." He growled in Ryan's ear.

"We're not alone-" Ryan's eyes widened as Oliver's hand slipped into this boxers stroking his member.

His eyes rolled back, he bit his lip rolling his hips to Oliver's touch. His mouth slowly opened and Oliver took that moment to invade it. Their tongues fought for dominance but of course, Oliver won. Oliver lead a trail of kisses to Ryan's neck. His teeth gently scrapped over his mark on Ryan. Ryan moaned softly into Oliver's ear.

Oliver moved to flip Ryan over on his stomach. He pulled his pants off. His dick rubbed against Ryan's butt.

"Don't- don't tease me." Ryan managed to get out.

"Shh." Oliver placed his finger over Ryan's mouth. "They're going to hear you." He whispered in his ear as he pushed his cock inside Ryan. Ryan buried his face into the blankets, he gripped onto the pillows moaning loudly into the blanket muffling his sound.

Oliver watched Ryan as he slept in his arms. He ran his finger up and down Ryan's arm. Oliver knew he couldn't live without Ryan. He reached into the nightstand next to his bed making sure not to wake Ryan. He pulled out a little red box. Oliver opened it, revealing a promise ring. Oliver felt like it was too early to get married but one day, they will. He put the ring on Ryan's ring finger. Oliver smiled happily with the way it looked on his mates hand. He kissed Ryan's hand before cuddling closer to him. Ryan made a whining noise burring his face into Oliver's chest.

"So cute." Oliver whispered to himself.

"Oliver." Ryan shook Oliver. "Oliver wake up. What is this."

"Hmm." Oliver's eyes fluttered open.

"What is this Oliver? I'm not ready for marriage." Ryan was holding the ring in his hand.

Oliver sat up. He grabbed Ryan's hands.

"It's not an engagement ring." Oliver said. "It's a promise ring."

Ryan's eyes softened up.

"One day. I will marry the man of dreams." Oliver took the ring from Ryan sliding it back in his finger. "It's too early us for to get married now, but in the future. I hope we tie the knot."

"Now I feel bad." Ryan pouted.

Oliver cupped Ryan's face. He looked at Ryan with loving eyes.

"Don't be." He said.

True love doesn't have a happy ending, true love has no ending.