Oliver kissed a trail down to Ryan's waist line. He licked his way back up to Ryan's lips. Oliver slipped Ryan's pants off leaving him in nothing but his boxers. Oliver smiled eyeing him up and down. Ryan blushed hard.

"You're beautiful." Oliver kissed his lightly, leaving Ryan wanting more of it.

Oliver took his shirt and pants off. Ryan reached out touching his chest. He ran his fingers down his toned body. Ryan leaned closer to Oliver kissed his chest. Oliver smiled pushing Ryan down on the bed. Oliver kissed a line across Ryan's waist. As if Ryan thought he couldn't breathe any harder Oliver's light kisses did exactly that. This was Oliver's time ever doing something like but he feels experienced enough from watching gay porn. As he was ready to take off Ryan's boxers, Ryan started to flip out. He kicked Oliver off of him onto the bed.

With a swift fast movement Ryan grabbed his clothes and left Oliver's pack house. He stopped by the lake in the woods to get dressed. He looked back with a deep sigh. Ryan punched the tree, tears fell from his eyes.

"I can't believe I let the memory get the best of me." He ran his finger through his hair.

He walked home the rest of the way, cursing at himself. He got to his house, anger struck him and he trashed his living room. Ryan balled up, crying sitting in the middle of the mess.

It's been three days since Oliver has seen Ryan, he didn't know what Ryan liked so he got in contact with Ryan's friend.

"Worried about Ryan?" Jack asked as he walked up to him.

He took a seat with Oliver and Delilah.

"Yeah." Oliver nodded. "Delilah keeps asking about him too."

"I wish I could give you an update about him but he hasn't came out his house." Jack sighed.

"I wanna go visit him, but I don't want to go there empty handed." Oliver pressed his lips together. "What does he like?"

"Sunflowers." Jack smiled. "They make him happy for some odd reason."

"Sunflowers are known as happy flowers." Oliver said.

"Sunflowers are pretty." Delilah smiled.

After talking with Jack, Oliver and Delilah went to the flower shop. He made a Rose and Sunflower bouquet for Ryan.

"Ready to go see daddy?" Oliver said buckling Delilah up.

"Yes." She giggled holding onto the flowers.

Oliver took a deep breathe before driving off. He reached Ryan's house. The curtains were closed. It looked like he hasn't left his house in days. Chief started to whine. Oliver got Delilah out the car, they walked up to this porch. Delilah was quick to knock on the door. They waited but no answer. Oliver knocked on the door louder than Delilah.

"Open up or I'll kick this door down." Oliver called out to him.

There was a click and the door opened. The room was dark.

"Why are you in the dark?" Delilah asked.

Ryan flipped on the lights. He had cleaned the cup the house a few hours ago.

"For you daddy." Delilah held out the flowers.

"Aw thanks you sweetie." Ryan smiled with tears in his eyes.

"I missed you." Oliver pulled Ryan into a hug.

He took a deep breath taking in Ryan's warm scent.

"I'm so sorry." Ryan sniffed. "I shouldn't have.."

"Don't apologize." Oliver said wiping Ryan's tears away. "I understand and for that I decided that I'm going to track that bastard down and kill him. Your scars run deeper than I thought."

"No, death is too good for him." Ryan sighed.

"How about you just get someone to do the same thing that he did to you?" Delilah said.

They looked down at her.

"Huh?" They were confused on how well she spoke.

"I'm Honey, the full will be coming soon." Delilah blinked a few times and Honey was gone.

Ryan and Oliver eyes widened.

"I totally forgot." Oliver gasped. "She's four so she'll be having her first shift this full moon."

Delilah had a worried look on her face.

"I don't wanna." She started to cry.

"It'll be okay, we'll be here for you buttercup." Oliver kneel down in front of her.

"I don't think I'll be able to watch her go through that much pain." Ryan shook his head.

Oliver looked up at Ryan. His deep brown eyes fell to the floor.

"We have to be here for her." Oliver looked back up at him. "Her first few shifts will be painful, I think we can handle this."

Ryan pressed his lips together. He didn't want to see his baby girl go through that pain.

Don't think too much. Just do what makes you happy.