Oliver ran smirked looking down at his beautiful mate. He ran his hand down the side of Ryan. Ryan rolled his hips up teasing Oliver. Oliver smirked biting his bottom lip. He leaned over kissing Ryan's chest. Ryan closed his eyes as a million butterflies exploded in his stomach. It was like every kiss ignited a bomb of butterflies. Oliver unbuttoned his pants but as he did Ryan rolled his hips again teasing him. Oliver growled roughly grabbing Ryan by the waist. His eyes, dark with lust. Ryan parted his lips letting out a soft moan.

"Does that turn you on?" Oliver arched his brow as a smirk formed on his lip.

Ryan's eyes softened, he nodded his head. He wanted to beg for Oliver but he didn't want Oliver to think that he was desperate for his touch. Even though he was. Oliver slipped his pants off. He rubbed his hands against Ryan's groin. Ryan rolled his head back into the pillow gripping the sheets. He felt Oliver lick the cloth of his boxers. It drove him crazy. Oliver slid Ryan's boxers down his hips, slowly taking them off. Lust and hunger for Oliver shined in Ryan's eyes. He wanted to feel Oliver's body on his, feel his body intertwine with his.

"I know baby." Oliver licked his lips.

If you knew you wouldn't be teasing me. Ryan mind linked with him.

Mind linking during sex? Oliver gave him a confused look.

I don't want my voice to crack while talking to you. Ryan pouted.

Oliver smiled pecking his mates lips.

So cute. Oliver smiled.

Oliver looked Ryan straight in the eyes and he ran his hand down his chest to his hardened manhood. He worked his hand up and down Ryan's length, enjoying the pleasure of it in Ryan's eyes. He kissed his mate sloppily. He kissed his way down to Ryan's waist leading a trail of kisses down his thigh then his other thigh. Oliver looked up at Ryan as he took his dick into his mouth tasting him. Oliver ran his hand up Ryan's chest. Ryan moaned running his fingers through Oliver's thick black hair.

"Oliver, I'm about to cum." Ryan moaned.

It's okay, just cum in my mouth. Oliver mind linked to him.

Ryan's eyes widened as Oliver began to suck to harder. He couldn't hold back any longer as he released inside of his mates mouth. Oliver swallowed and licked his lips.

"You taste amazing baby." Oliver smirked using his thumb to wipe his bottom lip.

Ryan's face heated up, turning red. He quickly covered his face with his hands.

"No reason to be shy about it." Oliver uncovered his face. "Now condom or no condom?"

"No condom." Ryan mumbled. "I want to be able to feel you."

His words turned Oliver on to the max. With one hand he flipped Ryan over. Ryan rested his hands and head on the bed. He heard a bottle open then felt cold gel like liquid on his ass-hole. Oliver pulled off his boxers he rubbed some lube on his member. He rubbed his dick against Ryan's entrance. He leaned over kissing Ryan's lower. His growl was low but deep. Oliver slid his member into Ryan's bum-hole. Ryan gripped the sheets moaning into the sheet. Oliver moved going deeper into him. He kissed Ryan's neck moaning softly into his ear as he picked up his pace. Gentle but rough. Oliver grabbed into Ryan's waist. He gently pulled out allowing Ryan to lay on his back. He wanted to see his mates face as he finished inside him.

Oliver slipped back inside of him. He wrapped Ryan's legs around his waist. Oliver kissed Ryan deeply as he pinned his hands to the bed. Ryan moved his hips to the rhythm of Oliver movements. Oliver buried his face into Ryan's neck leaving love bites on his neck and shoulder. As he felt his release coming his looked at Ryan. Their eyes showing nothing but love for each other. Oliver thrusts deep inside Ryan releasing himself. Ryan moaned as his own cum seeped out onto his chest. Oliver smirked.

"I made you cum twice." He smirked.

Ryan frown.

"Awe, it's okay. The night is still young and it's all ours." Oliver kissed him.

He slipped out of his mate, his cum dripping out onto the bed sheets. Oliver leaned in licking Ryan's cum from his chest. He kissed his way up to Ryan's lips.

"Ready for round two." Oliver whispered in Ryan's ear.

If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.