While eating dinner they heard a loud crack of thunder. Delilah started crying. Ryan stood up, picking Delilah up. She held onto him tightly.

"Wanna hear a story?" Ryan asked.

"Yes yes." Delilah smiled wiping her tears away.

Ryan sat down on the couch with Delilah, she got comfortable before he started the story.

"Once upon a time there was a brave little wolf." He went on with the story.

Oliver, everything is fine with Allie and Julian. Turns out their families actually hate each other. Don't worry I solved it. Olivia informed her brother through mind link.

Thank you, take care. This storm is crazy. Oliver looked out the kitchen window.

I know, it looks like someone pissed off Mother Nature. You take care of yourself, Ryan and Delilah too.

Before he could reply Olivia was already gone.

Oliver walked into the living room finding Ryan and Delilah sound asleep on the couch. He picked up Delilah first taking her into her room. He switched on her nightlight before leaving the room. He turned around to see Ryan standing behind him. He grabbed Ryan's hand leading him to his room. Oliver went through his dresser finding something for Ryan to change into. He looked over to see Ryan sitting up half asleep. He smiled walked over to him with clothes for him. He helped Ryan take off his clothes and put fresh ones on. As soon as Ryan was situated in bed Oliver put his night clothes on. Right as he laid down next to Ryan, Ryan moved using Oliver's chest as a pillow. Oliver wrapped his arms around Ryan, falling asleep to the warm scent of his mate.

Oliver felt his arm being lifted and a small human being cuddle up next to him. He opened one eye to see Delilah laying between him and Ryan with her stuffed animal wolf. He smiled sleepily before falling back into a deep sleep. Ryan and Oliver both jolted up from their deep sleep after hearing aloud crash.

"Delilah!" They both shouted rushing into the living room.

Oliver sighed with relief seeing his sister in the kitchen and not Delilah.

"Aw look at the two of you being worried dads." Olivia smiled. "Also, you lost a plate."

"I can see that." Oliver shook his head.

"You nearly gave us a heart attack." Ryan place his hand over his heart.

"Take a deep breath and go sit down with Delilah." Oliver rubbed his mates back.

He could hear Ryan's heart beating rapidly, his breathing was a little off too. Oliver looked over at his sister with a mean glare.

"Sorry." She pouted. "I only wanted to make breakfast for you guys. Delilah heard me open the front door, she came ready to attack like a little chihuahua." Olivia laughed. "So cute."

Olivia went to take a step and stepped on a piece of glass. Curse words came flying out of her mouth as blood dripped on the kitchen floor. Ryan covered Delilah's ears. Once Oliver cleaned the glass he addressed his sister wound making sure it'll heal properly.

"You gotta be more careful liv." Oliver sighed.

"What did you just call me?" Olivia's eyes searched his. "You haven't called me that since mom and dad passed."

"I know." Oliver nodded. "Seeing you get hurt, even if it was by a piece of glass."

"Oliver, there was no chance you could've saved them." Olivia sniffed.

"I know." Oliver stood up. "I'm going to take a shower."

Oliver went over to Delilah and Ryan, he kissed them both on the forehead before walking to his room. Ryan's face heated up. He lightly touched his forehead with his fingers. Oliver stood under the warm water. He pushed the images of his parents death out of his head. His filled his head with thoughts of him and Ryan raising Delilah together. His future with his new family. He finished up in the shower and had Ryan take a shower while he gave Delilah a bath.

Olivia walked into Delilah's room. "I'm not pressuring you but in order for you two progress with your relationship, you need to honest with yourself and the pack."

Oliver looked at his sister. She was right, but why is it so hard for him to due so.

"I know." Oliver sighed.

"Daddy." Delilah touched his face, her soft brown eyes staring straight into his. "Everything will be okay."

Her words hit Oliver hard. Tears he didn't know he had anymore came rolling down his face. He nodded taking her little hands into his.

"I'll tell them today." He sniffed. "With you and Ryan by my side."

"What about me?" Olivia put her hand on her hip.

"You were going to be there regardless." Oliver smiled shaking his head.

Ryan walked in, he headed right over to Oliver. Oliver stood to greet him. Ryan's lips crashed into Oliver's. Oliver pulled his mate closer to him.

"Okay now." Olivia said loudly. "Let's get the day started with a nice breakfast." Olivia looked at Delilah. "Wanna help me."

Be peaceful. Believe in yourself. You are doing better then you think you are.