Beginning....

*Phone call*

"Rose you need to escape him!" pleaded Jennie.

"I-I-I will just n-n-not now" replied Rose.

"Work starts in fifteen so imma pick you up and your lucky if i dont bring my kitchen knife to murder him!"added on Jennie.

"Okok see you soon eonnie!"bidded Rose.

"See you"replied Jennie.

*HUNG UP*

Rose snuck out of the room and downstairs...

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING SLUT?!"yelled the abusive man.

"W-w-work"replied a flinching Rose.

"WHEN YOU GET BACK GIVE ME PLEASURE UNDERSTOOD?!"the abusive man yelled again.

Rose nodded and ran out meeting Jennie.

The journey was filled with dead jokes and boy talk.....

"WhErE hErE!"bellowed Jennie.

"YAH KIM JENNIE!"shouted Rose.

"Ne?"asked an innocent Jennie.

"Aish"Rose gave up.

They walked in together and wore the uniforms. (Which were legit dresses)

 (Which were legit dresses)

"Jennie! Rose!" yelled the manager over the loud music

"Yes unnie?" replied a bowing Jennie. Rose soon followed.

"Start serving you guys are 5 minutes late!!!" The manager walked off after giving their table numbers. 

"Mianhae" bowed the girls again.

On the note the manager wrote....

*BTS south korea's biggest mafia are here tonight at table 45 so don't blow it or they will blow your heads off!*

"C'mon lets ask for their drinks" encouraged Jennie to an anxiety filled Rose.

As they got to the table all 7 pairs of eyes layed onto the 2 girls.

The 5 girls who were on their laps turnt around. (2 of the boys didn't have a girl)

"What would you like to order?" asked a surprisingly confident Jennie.

Jennie took a few steps away from Rose to write down the orders of the girls.

"Jimin's the name and i wud like a tequila"

(Rose is writing down the boys)

"Jin or world wide handsome and i wud like a gin" *He didn't have a girl*

"V is the name and i wud like a gin and tonic" *He too didn't have a girl*

"RM and give me a whiskey"

"Suga and im good"

"J-hope and a vodka"

"Jungkook the leader and im fine but where did you get all those bruises from?"

*NOTE*

Bts mafia's 1 rule is to never kill women or children ofc if the women is the leader den er anywayz lets goooo

Rose looked down and tried to cover them up and looked to her side only to see Jennie making drinks on the other side of the club.

"I-i e-er" Rose stuttered.

Now all 7 boy's attention were on Rose making her anxiety levels go through the roof.

"Did someone do that to you?" asked Jungkook again.

Rose started to panic and had tears form in her eyes.

The boys cold stare softened wanting to know what was wrong but saw the fear, pain and anxiety in her eyes. 

*Something's not right* thought Jungkook.

"I- i erm im just gonna go get your drinks i'll be right back a tear slipped down her cheek as she bowed but unfortunately for Rose the boys saw it including Jungkook.....