I don't know...

"Oh you remember me now do you?" teased Sehun as he started to touch Rose in a way only his mafia knew would make her anxiety go flying....

*FLASHBACK*

"PLEASE NO!!" cried Rose as he stripped her naked.

"I.NEED.PLEASURE!"he yelled as he rammed his manhood into Rose's womanhood.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" Rose screamed.

That night was the first night The man raped her. After that horror, He called in Sehun to fuck her over and over again.

*NORMAL*

"DON'T TOUCH ME"Rose yelled.

"OH, mianhae (Sorry) i forgot you get raped by my boss, YOUR "BOYFRIEND." He laughed as he walked off only to be met by a gun to his head by a furious Jungkook.

"So? You raped her? Who's your boss"Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Cha-Chanyeol" he stuttered.

"Thank you" Jungkook replied.

*BANG* *BANG*

Sehun dropped dead but the sound was cut off by the music changing so it matched a gunshot sound in the song. 

"Take him into the mens room." ordered Jungkook to Suga and Jimin.

Rose stepped out the doors crying (She didn't see the shooting.)

"Let's follow her"commanded Jungkook.

They followed rose all the way to a cemetery.

Rose dropped to her knees near 2 gravestones and what she said next made Jungkook's heart shatter.

"Eomma! Appa!"she cried.

"He keeps hurting me!"

"T-they are fine but im not!"

"I need to go"

She was crying harder until she looked up at the sky and smiled.

"Eomma,appa? remember that time when i told that kind little boy his voice was amazing...

"I was only 7 don't worry!!!
But i want to show you mine. I never got to see him again though which is sad i never got to know his name but i know i would always call him kookie" laughed Rose.

She then began to sing....

*NOTE*

SHE WAS FRICKEN 15!!!! (when she sang dis)