Back?!

"ROSE!?"

*Earlier*

Jungkook couldn't take it any longer he lost apart of him. He hasn't ate in 3 days!

*Downstairs*

"I'm really worried guys!" V announced.

"Me too" Lisa hugged Tae's arm.

"What are we suppose to do like Jennie and Jungkook are just not moving or even eating!" A Nervous Namjoon spoke (ya see what i did there huhuh? okay i'll STOB ET-)

"And to make matters worse Jimin is always out in clubs and drinking, he is blaming himself for Rose's death." J-seph spoke as he helped Jiwoo colour her book.

"How is the kids doing?" Somin asked Yoongi who kept contact with Alice.

"Alice said they are doing amazing but are still upset about Rose. Jeonme always cries see..." Suga added on as he showed them a video.

The video showed a tired Alice sitting on a couch as a cry was heard in the background...

"Eom-eomma p-pl-please c-c-come back eomma!!" Jeonme cried cleary just woken up.

"shhhh Jeonme, remember what Eomma use to say? Stay strong when she goes don't cry just remember she is in heaven now" Jeonsun tried cheering up having to be mature as he woke up to his little sister crying.

Alice the wiped her tears and said "They really miss her"

*Video end*

By then all the gang was crying secretly.

"I just want to hug them!" Jisoo cried.

Jin walked over the island and hugged Jisoo as she buried her head into his chest.

The next thing they saw was Jungkook jog downstairs and head towards the door.

"Jungkook?" Jiwoo spoke walking to the door.

"Mhm?" Jungkook asked.

"Where a-are you going?" Jiwoo replied.

"I'm just taking a drive." Answered Jungkook.

"O-okay." Jiwoo spoke only for Jungkook to hug her.

"Saranghae noona" Jungkook then left.

Jiwoo smiled and went to the others to tell them where Jungkook is going.

*JUNGKOOK'S CAR*

He started his car as he looked at HER picture.

HER long hair.

HER long legs.

HER beautiful dress.

Her amazing features.

He didn't realise he was crying until he saw a teardrop land on the paper soaking it.

Jungkook panicked as he put it away neatly and started to drive.

He texted his noona Somin that he will be home later just needs time to think.

It was around 10:50 pm and it was raining really hard.

He turnt his lights on but a figure was standing in the road he made his car come to a halt.

Jungkook blinked multiple times to make sure he wasn't dreaming even rubbing his eyes.

He got out of his car slowly and carefully went closer with caution.

Jungkook thought at first his head is just messing with him wanting to have more pain but when he saw the figure drop to it's knees he saw the dress it was wearing the pink curvy dress with it's silver heels in it's hand bare foot kneeling he got the urge to shout.