Fight...

The gangs were shooting each other with no mercy.

"What the f-" Yelled Xiumin.

"Hola!" smirked Somin.

"Mess with them you mess with us bieeeetch!" laughed BM.

It was still 32 to 15 but then again Bts mafia is the most deadliest in Korea.

*Bang Bang*

They started again.

Rose and Jennie was still shooting as they walked carefully towards Bts.

"Hey, i'm Somin i heard a load bout you!" Somin unexpectedly said calmly as she kept shooting.

"Im Rose" Replied A still shooting Rose.

"I know" Somin cutely exclaimed.

Lia then shot the tree next to Somin making Somin's eyes darken and shoot around 4 times at her hitting her three times.

"You fucker!" screeched Lia.

"Yeah well your a ugly slut hoe!" yelled back Somin.

"Sis, calm down, focus!" commanded Jungkook.

"Wait, she's your sister!?" yelled Rose.

"hi Rose, how you been doing haven't spoke to you since i saved your ass" Jungkook sarcastically spoke considering Rose didn't say hi before she yelled at him.

"omo i'm so sorry mianhae mianhae" apologised Rose.

"No,no dont worry and yes she is my sister i also have another sister called Jiwoo" Jungkook pointed at a black and white haired girl who just killed a dude.

"Hi" Jiwoo waved and quickly got back to shooting.

"Hi" whispered/waved a stunned Rose.

Jungkook laughed.

"They're my noona's." added on Jungkook.

"Ohhhhh"replied Rose.

"Where's the kids?" asked a worried Jungkook.

"Hidden in the car why?" asked Rose.

"They're the ones who told me to come, smart kids." Laughed Jungkook as he just shot a man in the head.

" i know, definitely not from their father" Laughed Rose as she shot Nancy and Daisy.

"Yeah that ugly bitch didn't even know how to load a gun, sometimes i wonder why he was even leader." replied Jungkook.

"Me either, all i know is that he took me away from my best friend." Spoke Rose.

"Best friend?" asked Jungkook.

"Yeah best friend in my old mafia but don't worry bout that we got business to take care of." answered Rose.

Rose then walked forward towards Jennie and Somin who were shooting and also getting to know each other making Lisa and Jisoo follow.

"She is something else JK." laughed Namjoon.

"Yup indeed keep this one." added on Suga.

"Wa wai-" Jungkook was cut off by a gunshot which hit him.

"SHIT" Jungkook growled holding his arm.

"Fuck u good?" asked a panicked Suga.

"Jungkook!" Rose screamed.

"I-im alright KEEP fighting!" Jungkook commanded.

"JIMI-" Jungkook was once again cut off by a sound of a bullet taking out Jimin.