Truth...

Jennie, after giving the drinks to the girls had to leave because of her aunt fell down her stairs into a pit of dildos.

 Rose made her way through the crowd and to the table.

But, a drunk man stumbled across Rose causing her to trip. As she caught herself she realised she wasn't holding the drinks anymore but the liquid were all over Jungkook and his girl ting.

"OH MY GAWD!" screeched the girl.

"YOUR SUCH A FUCKING BITCH! DEAD TING!" she added on.

As she looked up she saw a furious looking Jungkook the look the abusive man gave her before  raping and hitting her.

As Jungkook dusted his tuxedo Rose flinched alerting all 7 boy's attention on why she flinches a lot.

"Why are you flinc-"Jungkook was cut off by Rose crying.

"Pp-please dont hurt me again!!" "I-i-i tried my best i really did! Dont rape me again please!!"she begged. The boys immediately softened confused as well. But their eyes soon turned back to being angry as Jungkook spoke.

"WHO RAPED YOU?! He asked sternly.

Rose widened her eyes when she realised what she just told the mafia.

"I-i--ii er mianhae i didn't mean that. Here's some t-tissues." she spoke during sobs.

The boys knew she was lying.

*TAE POV*

She's lying.

*SUGA POV*

She's lying.

*RM POV*

She's lying.

*JIN POV*

She's lying.

*J-HOPE POV*

She's lying.

*JIMIN POV*

She's lying.

*JUNGKOOK POV*

She's definitely lying.....

Rose excused herself and without her knowing Jungkook signalled the rest of bts to follow him.

"WHAT?! WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GO OPPA!?" screeched jk's girl ting.

"Your home where else?"replied a fed up Jungkook.

"Oh" the girl smirked as she sashayed over to him and made her fingers crawl up his shirt like they are walking (YK WAT I MEAN BYEEEEE) "I know what you want to do now.... my bed is a king-sized but it's missing it's king maybe YOU would want to be it?"

"OH SHUT UP TZUYU!" Spat Jungkook as he pushed her away from him not wanting to hurt her even more.

"UGH FINE" Tzuyu stormed off.

The bts boys then followed Rose and hid behind a wall where Rose was standing until she was approached by a guy.

"Hey beautiful what are you doing here alone?"asked the smirking man.

"Se-sehun?"stuttered Rose.

Jungkook got mad for some reason now knowing that Rose knew a male let alone their rival mafia EXO.