Remembering...

*AT THE MAFIA HOUSE*

"Annnnnnd there!" exclaimed V. 

"Thanks" Jungkook said as he felt his arm, happy he isn't feeling pain anymore.

(Jimin is healing on the couch)

"Oh and where are Rose and Jennie sleeping?"asked a curious V.

"Errr did you not forget about her 4 kids as well?" butted in Suga.

"They are in the two guest rooms duh?!" laughed Jungkook.

"OHhhhhHhhhH" sighed Yoongi and Taehyung.

"EOMMA!!!!!!!!" screeched a girl.

All 9 boys heads (BTS AND KARD)  snapped towards the stairs.

"EOMMAAA!" the girl screamed again.

This time Jungkook got up and started to go upstairs...

*UPSTAIRS*

He opened the door to see Jeonse crying like no tomorrow.

Jungkook immediately rushed inside and picked her up.

"What's wrong Sweety?" asked a panicked Jungkook.

*I.HAVE.NEVER.PICKED.UP.A.KID.BEFORE.I.FEEL.LIKE.I'M.ABOUT.TO.DROP.THIS.BEING!*

(JK thought)

Jeonse though, surprisingly hooked her arms around Jungkook and cried.

"I-i- ha-had a-a n-n-night-m-mare appa!" cried Jeonse.

*HOL UP VAT DID THIS THING JUST CALL ME..... ApPa?!?!?!?* (JK thought)

"Shhhhhhh it's ok i'm here and i will protect you forever ok baby?" Jungkook comforted.

Jeonse soon calmed down and the door bursted open revealing an out-of-the shower Rose.

"Baby eomma is so so so sorry, i thought you were sleeping" spoke Rose as she picked up Jeonse from Jungkook completely blind that the man in front of her turnt as read as a tomato thanking the gods that her towel was tucked under (YK WAT I MEAN.)

"Oh- mianhae Jungkook thanks again for helping me!" bowed Rose.

"S-sure n-no problem" Jungkook stuttered as he tried his best to not look THERE.

"W-where's the other kids?" asked Jungkook.

"Oh they were in Jennie eonnie's room because this beautiful baby was asleep like always." Rose giggled as she wriggled her nose on Jeonse revealing an angelic giggle that filled Jungkook's ears.

"Yeah she's like me i suppose, sleeping all the time." Jungkook managed to spit out.

*WhAt ThE fUcK iS wRoNg WiTh YoU, yOu ArE jEoN jUnGkOoK, tHe PlAyBoY, tHe MaFiA bOsS!*

*WHY ARE U LETTING A SINGLE, BEAUTIFUL,HOT,KIND,TALENTE-NO! GET UR SHIT TOGETHER JEON!* (JK thought)

"I-i'll go now goodnight" Spoke Jungkook.

"Well, goodnight."Replied Rose.

As soon as Jungkook walked out he heard a song...

"gyeolguk nuguui jalmosilkka sarangiran geon eobta" Jungkook turnt on his heel and saw Rose singing Jeonse to sleep.

Jungkook remembered the song, it was the song that his mother would sing for him and his best friend who was abused so she would come and sleep round his but would have nightmares so his eomma sang this song.

Only his mother and his best friend knew that song.

Then the tragic incident of his mother taking her own life flashed in his head.

Jungkook started to cry so he went to his room.

As he closed the door he bursted out crying about his mother committing suicide because of her sister committing suicide as well Sulli (R.I.P angel) 

He then did the one thing he loved the most and he sang the song his mother would sing.

He was sitting on the edge of the bed singing when he heard the door creak open and his duet finally finished by an angelic voice...

They looked at each other and kept singing until the song ended.

"Park Chaeyoung you were Roseanne Park?" A teary eyed Jungkook spoke.

"Jeon Jungkook you were Kookie?" A now crying Rose spoke.

He stood up and rushed towards her and placed his lips on hers passionately.

She responded.

When thy parted lips he brought her into a crying hug, Best friends who promised to marry each other were taken away from each other at 8 and now are 23 finally meeting again what a  small world...