leaving and meeting

"Eomma?" asked Jeonsuk as Rose was walking up the stairs with the girls in her arms and Jeonsun walking behind.

"Yes Jeonsuk?" replied Rose.

"What was the loud banging upstairs before you came down?"Jeonsuk asked.

Rose thought *should i tell them? they are really smart kids like Jeonse and Jeonme already know how to talk fluently in Korean AND english and they're only 3!*

"I will tell you once we are all packed ok?" replied Rose.

"Ok eomma!" Jeonsuk spoke as he ran forwards to beat everyone only to have Jeonsun to follow.

"Eomma!"cried Jeonme.

"Yes baby?"asked Rose.

"Jeonse keeps hitting me!"replied a now angry and upset Jeonme.

Rose looked down to her arms to see Jeonse asleep with her hand on Jeonme's cheek.

She laughed and thought *they have my features, chubby cheeks all four of them thankfully i couldn't of standed it if they had HIS features.*

Rose slowly removed Jeonse's hand and whispered to Jeonme;

"She's sleeping so be quiet ok?"

Jeonme nodded.

Rose knew now that the boys were in the room she shared with the four(Chanyeol wouldn't let her sleep with him only if he would drag her out IN FRONT of the kids at night to pleasure him, more like rape but ok)

She sped up and got into the room.

Rose had no clue where she would go but after she packed the girls and herself and made sure the boys packed everything she made them all sit on the bed (waking up Jeonse)

OH AND JUST MAKING CLEAR THE GIRLS NAMES HAVE THE LITTLE ACCENT THING ROSE HAS THE REASON IT ISN'T THERE IS BECAUSE I USE A CHROMEBOOK.

"Ok so the loud banging you heard"Rose went on.

"Was a man i met at work, who has a job, his job is kinda bad if you are on his bad side but if your on his good side he would protect you like he did, but i wanted to make sure you lot were ok so i rushed downstairs even though he called me, i didn't even say thank you so now, i think we are on his bad side."

Jeonsuk and Jeonsun looked at each other before wiping their eommas unnoticed tears away.

"Eomma, its ok!" spoke Jeonsun.

"Yeah! we will protect you, you see these muscles!?" Added on Jeonsuk as he flexed his muscles.

Rose bursted out laughing but thought *Damn these kids actually have muscles!*

"Eomma?"asked Jeonme.

"Yes?" Answered Rose as she turnt to the girls.

"Where exactly are we going?" Jeonme added.

Rose thought *Where did these 3 year olds get this vocab from?*

"I'm not sure yet baby but i will soon!" replied Rose.

"Eomma, you have to know where you are going before you go."Jeonse added shaking her head and pointing her finger at Rose.

*whenever im with them, i feel stupid.* Rose thought.

"OKOK enough chit chat lets go downstairs into my car ok?"spoke a now jungshooked Rose.

"Car?"asked Jeonsuk.

"Yes, car we are allowed to use the car now, lets go ok?"replied Rose.

"What about auntie Jennie?"asked Jeonse.