Number 5?

*Upstairs* (After kicking out a sulky bunny and child)

"OMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Screeched Jiwoo.

"YAHHHHH YOU AND JIMINNNNN!" Jisoo chimed in.

"I'm so happy for you Jennie!" Rose hugged a smiling Jennie.

"I can't believe he kissed me back!" Jennie hugged her pillow.

Lisa's eyes widened....

"YOU KISSED HIM FIRS-"

*Downstairs*

"Ayye my boyyyy" J.seph bro hugged Jimin.

"I can't believe it! Everyone is in relationships minus us" The rap line whined.

The boys laughed.

"But for real though Jimin you did it!" Jungkook clapped.

"Did what?" Jimin asked.

"Kissed her. you kissed her first" Jungkook laughed but soon stopped waiting for Jimin to respond.

"Well you see I didn't kiss her firs-" Jimin spoke as he scratched his neck.

V's eyes widened...

"SHE KISSED YOU FIRS-"

*Time skip*

"Jungkook!" Rose yelled from downstairs.

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

"Yes baby?" Jungkook asked out of breath as he ran downstairs to meet his chipmunk.

"Me and the girls are going to pick up the kids okay?" Rose asked.

"Sure baby" Jungkook nodded.

"Okay bye baby bunny" Rose laughed as she hugged him kissing him.

"Wait" Jungkook stopped her from leaving the door.

"Yeah?" Rose asked confused.

"Come here" Jungkook dragged her to a bathroom.

"Take this" Jungkook handed her a box which wrote:

"임신 검사"

Which is pregnancy test.

"J-jungkook i-i-" Rose began.

"Shhh don't worry" Jungkook hugged her. He found out from Jennie that whenever she took a pregnancy test and it was positive Chanyeol would get everyone to beat her even though HE was the father.

"It's going to be fine baby, i will never leave you okay?" Jungkook looked at her teary eyes.

Rose nodded.

"Annnnd plus i will have 5 kids!" Jungkook smiled which made Rose smile knowing he thinks of her kids as his own.

"They actually look like me and now i will have a bunny and a chipmunk mixed together!" Jungkook clapped.

"Okay baby you take it and call me when you are finished DON'T worry i will just be outside the door okay?" Jungkook asked as he saw Rose's eyes turn sad.

"Yes" Rose was nervous.

Jungkook kissed the crown of her head and went outside.

As Rose took it she began to get scared (If jungkook left) so she called his name...

"Jungkook you are still there right?!" Rose was clearly scared.

"Yes baby!" Jungkook shouted back as he began to make jokes to her for her to make sure he was still there.