Really! (sad and M)

Everyone was sitting down and Jennie came in.

JIM}Pls

JEN}No

JIM}Pls

JEN}NO NO NO

Everyone laughed and sat down.

Rose was uncomfortable though because she had no pants on (Oh jeon jungkook!)

Jungkook saw her red face and smirked and snaked his hands on her thigh making her glare at JK.

Jungkook made a face saying "Sorry not sorry" and smirked and traced shapes on her thigh making her grab the tissue trying to stop moaning.

"Babygirl you should moan" Jungkook whispered.

"But we will get caught, Daddy" Rose smirked when Jungkook growled.

It was silent but the noise began to rise making it ok for Rose to moan so she did making Jungkook smile. 

He brought his hand closer to her womanhood and placed his cold finger on the lips.

"ah~" Rose moaned.

He then inserted 2 fingers at a fast pace.

"Ju-jungkook~ah" Rose quietly moaned.

She cummed and Jungkook brought his fingers up and put them near his plate to fool fellow people that he had food on his fingers (Well to him he weren't lying ;)  

He then made Rose watch him suck his fingers making her wet again.

"Rose did you finish unpacking?" Asked Jisoo.

"Ani just have Jeonme's to do" Rose lied and smirked to Jungkook making him wink.

"Yeah we need to go upstairs and unpack lol" Jungkook lied.

"Okay" Jisoo said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*UPSTAIRS*

"Babygirl couldn't wait" Jungkook teased.

"Ani Daddy" Rose teased.

"Ahhhh" Groaned Jungkook as he picked Rose up and threw her on the bed kissing her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 weeks of Jimin pleading.....

"im home!" Jimin spoke but he wasn't alone.

Jimin went away for a week and that gave time to Jennie to see if she liked Jimin and she did.

Everyone was downstairs and she came down ready to tell him but was heartbroken by the sight in front of her.

It was Jimin and Seulgi kissing.....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

( IT ain't over yet dw)

Jennie tried so hard not to cry and ran upstairs alerting Jimin and blackpink girls.

Lisa,Rose and Jisoo went after her and the door was locked.

"What's going on?" Asked Jimin as he walked upstairs.

"We don't know, she locked the door." Jisoo said.

"Here let me do it" Jimin kicked the door open (Not breaking it) 

"Jennie! are you ok?" Jimin walked over.

"GO AWAY" Jennie demanded shocking Jimin (she was crying.)

*It's all my fault i knew it!* Jennie thought.

Jimin said okay and bowed (Walking off)

The blackpink girls walked to her asking what's wrong.

"I LOVE HIM!!" Jennie shouted (DW sound proof the reason why before everyone heard each other's rooms is because the doors were open)

"Love who?" A clueless Lisa spoke.

Rose smacked her head.

"Jimin pabo"Rose said.

"Ohhhhhh" lisa nodded.

"Rose already knew this but when we were in the mafia, i was forced with Kai and he abused me and raped me countless times but he didn't want kids so that's why i'm not a mother, it takes me long now to open up to males because im scared they will leave me or hurt me i need to trust them first" Jennie explained.

Rose teared up at the past hugging Jennie and Jisoo and Lisa joined in.

"I know what will make this better ice cream like we use to do everytime we were hurt!" Rose exclaimed.

"Lisa, go get the ice cream" Jisoo said.

"What why me?" Lisa whined.

Rose looked at her and Lisa huffed "Fine"

*Knock knock*

Lisa opened the door revealing kard girls and walked downstairs to get the ice cream (Jennie explained to the kard girls)

*Downstairs*

Jimin and Seulgi were sitting on the table together holding  hands.

Lisa walked past them with the ice cream.

"Oh lisa is she okay?" Asked a clueless Jimin.

"Nope." Lisa said and walked off leaving a sad Jimin because lisa was rude to him.

*I know it isn't your fault Jimin but ugh!* Lisa thought.

*10 seconds later*

"Lalisa you forgot the spoons!" Rose scolded while walking downstairs.

Jimin got happy because Rose is like his sister and he wanted to introduce Seulgi.

Rose walked past with the spoons and Jimin said;

"Is Jennie alright and look this is Seulgi my girlfriend" Jimin smiled.

"Nope and ok" Rose spoke coldly making Jimin sad.

*You dont know her past oppa you should 've given her more time mianhae It's not your fault* Rose thought.

Before she went downstairs the boys came down and congratulated them.

Rose rolled her eyes and walked past a cheering Jungkook.

Jungkook saw her mad face and on the stairs he grabbed her arm.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

Rose pulled her arm away and stormed off making Jungkook mad *Poking his inner cheek* 

Rose put the spoons on the bed and went to the toilet.

But before she could step in a hand grabbed her into her and Jungkook's bedroom.

"Why are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked mad.

"I'm not mad at you!" Rose spoke.

Rose then explained the whole situation....