Girl Talk+ Jungkook

"So yeah Jungkook that's why" Rose explained annoyed.

"When are we going back to being a mafia?" asked Rose as she rolled her eyes.

"Next week why?" Spoke a confused Jungkook.

"Don't worry bout it." Rose snapped.

"JIN!" Screeched Rose.

"YEAHHHH!?" Answered Jin.

"CAN YOU AND NAMJOON PICK UP THE KIDS PLEASE!?" Rose replied.

"JISOO CAN YOU DO-"Jin was cut off.

"NU-UH JAPAN IS ATTACKING FOR ALL OF US!" Rose said.

"AHHHHH ME AND NAMJOON WILL GO STRAIGHT AWAY!" Jin hurried being the only member to know about the code name.

"Wait wha-!" Namjoon was dragged into the car.

"Japan is attacking?" V quietly asked himself from downstairs.

J-hope whispered into V's ear...

"W.T.F" Tae answered.

*BACK UPSTAIRS*

"Now leave me alone." Rose barked.

"What?, what are you on about?" Jungkook tried to reach her but Rose moved away.

"N-nothing Jungkook i need to go now!" Rose grabbed something from her drawer and ran into the bathroom.

*Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek*

Once Rose came back out Jungkook dragged her into the bedroom once again to be met with an angry Rose.

"JUNGKOOK!" Yelled Rose.

"WHAT!" Yelled Jungkook making Rose flinch and him feel bad.

"i-i- im so sorry Rose." Jungkook hugged a teary eyed girl.

He then kissed her and she responded and he put his hand on her low hip but Rose stopped him.

"J-j-jungkook no i-i-im on my period!" Rose blurted out.

"WHATTTTTTT!" Jungkook screeched higher than a dying cat.

"W-why didn't you tell me? are you hurt? are you ok? are you hungry? tired?"Jungkook panicked.

"Nooo pabo i'm fine don't worry babyyyy bunnyyy" Rose teased.

"Nu-uh you forgot suming before it" Jungkook pouted.

"MY baby bunny" Rose smiled receiving a kiss from Jungkook.

"Aight so my jennie noona is upset am i right?" Jungkook said.

"Ne." answered Rose nodding her head.

"Let's go sort her out then shall we ma lady?" Jungkook asked bowing and lifting his hand up to take rose's, making her giggle like she's a kid and warm inside now feeling that she is a school girl in love which she never got to experience.

Chae took his hands and they walked towards Jennie's room to open the door revealing, 

Jisoo,Jennie,Jiwoo,Lisa,Somin and Taehyung lying on his stomach and holding his head in his arms, swinging his feet like a real diva pretending to give a shit bout their covo by saying; OMO REALLY? or awww he's such a beeetchhh liiiike.... or even you do you girl while snapping his fingers not realising his wife taking pics of him and laughing at the fact he don't realise they are talking about his highschool friend Jimin.....

"V get out" demanded Jungkook earning a pout from the alien.