BRING ME MY RED COAT!

The screen opens in to show Qrow looking at a white suit of armor that is sitting in a suitcase.

"I didn't know what to do with it, my sister is always moving and the general is not cooperative." Weiss said while filing her nails in the corner of the room.

"I understand that about Jimmy," Qrow replied, moving his hand over the armor.

"He is the General, not Jimmy. Or General Ironwood. He deserves the respect for defending the world from the darkness that this world has." Weiss replied to Qrow's retort.

"Was it that, or did you just not give a damn?" Qrow replied.

"How dare!-" Weiss yelled at the drunkard only to be interrupted by Qrow.

"You hurt a young man with one of the purest of hearts that I can think of, second only to one person." Qrow yelled back, "but more importantly, you hurt Ruby. So do me a favor and answer truthfully, get off that high horse of yours, and help me fulfill Ozpin's wishes."

"Fine!" weiss responded, "but only because Ruby is my partner."

"Can you give me contact information for Winter please?" Qrow asked.

"Yes, give me a minute." Weiss responded.

"Thank you." Qrow replied as he looked back at the armor, seeing his reflection in the chestplate. Causing the screen to fade to the image of Ruby's reflection looking at Port's shotgun blade.

"Why a shotgun?" Ruby asked.

"I wanted to show that a man could be brutal, yet be a good person. And I wanted to give the grimm a display of what they did to my ancestors, those who traveled here from Vacuo. Living by the sea, and on it." Port responded to Ruby.

"Ahh, thank you." Ruby responded.

"So, are you going to go with a shotgun?" Velvet asked, looking at Ruby as she handed the blunderbuss to a sitting Port.

"Yes, at first I was trying to get Crocea Mors from Pyraha and Jane but that ended up with Pyraha nearly breaking Crescent Rose with her polarity, she actually did do some damage to my baby." Ruby replied.

"If I may, I wanted to upgrade Port's blunderbuss to a Browning Auto-5 from the great war..." Oobleck looked over to see Port holding up his blunderbuss, pointing it at his coworkers head. "Yes, I know. Your not parting with your beloved blunderbuss."

"Damn straight." Port responded, lowering his weapon.

"Here it is," Oobleck said pulling out an old piece of paper. Causing the four to look at the design.

"Thank you, can I take the blueprints?" Ruby asked Oobleck.

"Go ahead, it's just collecting dust in my desk at this point." Oobleck replied, making ruby smile as Velvet walked over to Ports weapon to pull out her camera and take a picture of it. The reflection of her in the guitar was the only thing that was shown as it fades out to show Jaune looking at the reflection of himself in his helmet.

"So thats what happened, you just heard FILLIS tell you to get out with the ship. Then you heard a gunshot?" Jaune asked.

"That's pretty much what happened, I mean, things just happened so fast. And if I didn't get out of there, I was going to die." Carol said.

"Ok, thank you Carol." Jaune said with a hollow sound in his voice as he looked down.

"Hey guys," Johnson said, barging into the room. "Here is this," he said, holding up an AI chip in his hand. A purple glow emanating from it.

"What is-" Carol asked only to be interrupted by Johnson.

"That is Theta." Johnson said, making Carol looked shocked.

"Ohh, ok. So I just put it into the terminal in the ship?" Carol asked getting a response from an armored figure walking in.

Insert summer's new armor here.

"That's one of the things you can do with him, you can also put him into your helmet." the voice said, revealing it to be Summer.

"Ahh good, so you can walk again?" Jaune asked. To which Summer walked around the room a little.

"What do you think based off of your own observations, Jaune?" Summer replied cheekily.

"Good then you can help me get my armor set over to my ship." Jaune said with a smile.

"Listen here you little-" Six was about to yell only to be interrupted by johnson.

"Keep it PG six." Johnson said, only for the other three to look at each other.

"Are you?" Six yelled at the african american man.

"Lets just get this thing to the ship six. Carol, can you help us with hauling it on?" Mane asked.

"No, the ship you got from the Heretics was not taken care of in about a year, making it nearly useless and inevitably dangerous to use." Carol said, making Jaune get a teardrop on his head and make Johnson burst out laughing.

"You got this amazing ship and you didn't take care of it, so YOU CAN'T FLY IT ANYMORE!" Johnson yelled before bursting out with laughter.

"Johnson," Mane said holding his energy sword handle to his chest, "go get me a longsword, and outfit it with slipspace tech, please."

"Yes, of course Mane." Johnson said before scurrying off, tail between his legs. "Lets go," mane said walking off as the camera follows Mane's footsteps only to show it fading to show Qrows bottom body from his perspective. The camera then pans behind qrow to show a large house with a giant stone out front, with two cresent moons across it. Filled with gold, Qrow sighed and took a sip from his flask. Knowing what he would have to do to make this work.

"Hi, how may I help you?" Mary Arc asked, upon responding to Qrow knocking on the door.

"Hello Mary, may I come in?" Qrow asked, and walked in. causing the screen to cut to black as Qrow put his first foot inside the door.