Chapter 4 ~ No one loves a bad boy

Sebastian did as Caitlin asked and waited by the front gate with a smoke in hand as he loved the burning feeling of the tobacco in his lungs, it made him feel something other than hatred. Minutes passed and Sebastian was now on his second smoke getting tired of waiting for her, ready to leave until she was seen walking down with Ronnie practically glued to her side. God his fists ached from holding back to smash his face into the pavement.

Caitlin had to physically hold Ronnie back from leaping right at him "I guess you didn't tell him?" He spoke sarcastically with a grin as he breathed out the smoke as she glared back at him "didn't tell me what?" He asked in a cold manner, oh he was not happy  "Me and Sebastian are going to pick up some supplies to work on our assignment then we're heading back to mine" she told him gently, trying to calm him down as Sebastian began walking away some distance and putting in his ear phones, drowning out the sound of their petty bickering.

More minutes pass and eventually Caitlin was walking his way with tears brimming in her eyes and her sleeves rolled down completely. Sebastian being the suspicious teen that he was, raised his brow and softly asked "are you alright?" As he threw away his cigarette. She didn't answer but simply nodded as he narrowed his eyes before brushing it off, knowing she wasn't going to tell him.

They made their way to the store to pick up their supplies and equipment, paying for it and walking back to Caitlin's. To his surprise she wasn't living with her parents, she instead lived in a small apartment close to the college, all she would tell him is that "it was better off this way"

She escorted him inside, it was a small studio apartment only just big enough to store her essentials. "Quaint" he said softly with a small smirk as she rolled her eyes gently, closing the door and placing down the equipment.

They began working in silence, both of them sticking to their individual parts until Sebastian broke the silence, looking over at her "so...how long have you and anger management been dating?" He asked sarcastically, obviously referring to Ronnie. She let out a shaky sigh as he dropped her pen "for about a year now, he never used to be like this, one time he was kind and always tell me everything...now he's colder, distant...now it's like he doesn't love me anymore"

Sebastian was shocked to hear this and grudgingly placed his hand over hers, giving it a light squeeze "why don't you just leave him?" He asked softly, looking into her eyes "because he's everything I have...without him...I'm all alone...again." she choked out as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Not anymore" Sebastian answered softly as Cait glanced up at him with a sad smile as just then he kissed her. She was shocked by this and wanting to forget about Ronnie, she kissed back. With such passion he pulled her tightly against him, as he kissed down her neck "S-Sebastion~ Sebastian...Sebastian?"

Sebastian's eyes refocused slightly as she stared back at him with worry within her eyes "a-are you feeling ok?" She asked as Sebastian rubbed his head slightly "y-yeah...just give me a minute." He muttered out softly as he breathed in sharply, glancing over at her as she continued to ask what he was thinking about but he wanted to just go home and think things through."I...I'll see you tomorrow" he stuttered out as he grabbed his stuff and bolted out of her apartment and back in the direction of his house.

He had no idea what just happened to him, was he fantasizing about kissing Cait? No he can't be...how could she ever love him anyway? She's not the type of girl to love a bad boy.