Chapter 7 ~ Taste The Flesh

Warning: this chapter is a smut chapter so if you feel uncomfortable about reading that, you can skip over it to the next chapter when it is out, thank you.

Sebastian and Caitlin made their way to her apartment, hand in hand with small smiles engraved onto their lips. Caitlin for the first time in a very long time was happy, happy that she got what she finally wanted and nothing was going to change that.

Sebastian couldn't stop thinking about his mother, how if he just showed up a little bit earlier, he could've said goodbye to his mother, properly. Cait squeezed slightly harder as she opened the door and led him inside.

Sebastian felt a little more at ease in the comfort of her home but still remained silent, unable to make a sound. Caitlin couldn't bare seeing the love of her life like this, being eaten from the inside out.

She left into her, well technically their room to go and grab something. Sebastian remained on the couch, fiddling with phone, swiping through pictures of him and his mother, when they were happy.

A few minutes pass and Caitlin comes out of their room, wearing an icy blue silk gown, her hair let down from the bun she was previously wearing. This managed to get Sebastian's attention who's cheeks turned bright red but his lips still held a prominent smirk.

"What's all this?" He asked softly, moving his phone to the side as she stepped closer to him "I know what this whole situation is doing to you, you feel as if your carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. I want you to know your not alone, not anymore, we share everything with each other." She replied, slowly pulling at the silk belt with a small smirk in the corner of her lips "and to make that even more clear..."

With that, the gown slowly slid of her shoulders and Sebastian couldn't believe the sight he was observing. She stood completely still in front of him, allowing his eyes to move from her face, to her shoulders, to her breasts and so on.

Caitlin felt unnerved at first because she never did this before, not even with Ronnie but she wanted to show him that she loves him and how she only belongs to him. Sebastian slowly got up, walking closer to her biting his lower lip "Are you sure Cait? Because you know I'm a..." "me too" she cut him off knowing what he was gonna say which surprised Sebastian.

He inched closer to her, wrapping his arms around her small waist, pulling her against him as he softly connected their lips. They were both virgins, he didn't want to hurt her accidentally so he took it slow.

Sebastian slowly ran his tongue against her bottom lip asking for entry, which she teasingly did not give. In response, Sebastian lifted her up against him as she wrapped her legs around him, gasping. Sebastian took this opportunity to thrust his tongue into her mouth, earning him a low groan from Caitlin.

Their tongues fought for dominance, as he walked them into their bedroom, kicking the door shut with his foot slowly laying her down on the bed, stripping off his shirt.

She bit her lip gently as he dropped his jeans to the floor, revealing his member pressing hard against his boxers. Caitlin decided to help him with his problem and pull his boxers down, nearly getting hit in face with his solid member.

"W-wow um..its...big..." she stuttered out, resisting the urge to grab ahold of it. Sebastian took the condom from the counter she was planning on giving to him, tearing it open and rolling it on, lowering them both down as he pressed himself against her entrance making her shudder with pleasure.

"Are you sure your ready for this?" He asked gently, not sure if he was even ready. She nodded softly, not being able to speak clearly.

With that, he slowly pushed himself inside of her, not managing to fit all of himself inside her before she softly cried in pain. Sebastian was about to pull out before Caitlin used her legs to pull him closer to her, making him push all the way inside of her, making her cry more "p-p-p-please...j...just stay still for a few minutes" she said gently as Sebastian nodded listening to her.

A few minutes pass and Caitlin began to let out soft moans and nodded for him to continue and as he did, there was no more pain. It had subsided and all the feelings she felt were immense pleasure.

Sebastian continued to thrust inside of her, picking up the pace and causing Caitlin to become louder with her moans. Caitlin clawed at his back, cutting into his skin surely leaving scars over his body but they didn't care.

Soon both Sebastian and Caitlin began to feel these tight knots deep within themselves and they were seconds away from releasing, surely enough with a few more moans erupting from their lips, they both climaxed together.

Sebastian pulled out of her and slowly removed the condom from his now flaccid member, tossing it into her trash can as Caitlin remained still, not being able move properly.

Sebastian slowly pulled her on top of him and dragged the covers over their sweaty, aching bodies. Kissing her temple as she smiled softly "that was amazing" she muttered out gently as Sebastian sighed softly "I'm just happy that I waited...waited for you" he smiled softly, her plan definitely worked and with that...they both kissed, slowly passing out in each others arms.