3

I sit down on my couch, trying to figure out some way to reveal Madara but end up walking around the division. After what seemed hours of thinking something finally hits me. Madara probably has information in his office at the Police Station but how canI get there without nobody noticing me? A frustrated sigh escapes through my lips as my hands travel to my hair and I close my eyes for a couple of seconds. Fuck, this is way harder than what I expected.

Sakura

I wake up with Sasuke cursing out loud and immediately open my eyes, searching for him in the bedroom. With no sigh of him I get up, walking out of the division only to be greeted with him walking around the living room as he talks to himself. He doesn't notice me since his back is facing me so I slowly get near him and hug his waist, catching his attention.

"Hey, what's going on?" I look at him as he turns around, facing me.

"I keep thinking about a way to get information from Madara but I can't think of anything." Sasuke lets out a heavy sigh. "I mean, I thought of something but I don't know how to do it."

"And what is that?"

"Well, I'm pretty sure he has hidden information at his office but I can't think of a way to get in there without being recognized." He explains and an idea pops on my mind.

"Wait a second... What if you go disguised? You could get a wig and other things so no one would recognize you."

"That seems a good idea but I can't be the one talking. They could recognize my voice."

"That's where I get in. I go with you disguised as well and since nobody knows me there I can do the talking while you get inside." I give him a smile, hoping he accepts my offer.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" He hugs my waist, rubbing our noses.

"I don't think so." I laugh.

"Well, you are. Actually, you're the most amazing person I ever met." He kisses my forehead. "And I don't know what would be of me without you."

"Thank you, it means a lot to me." My eyes meet his and I give him a small kiss. "Now let's go get our outfits."

We go to one of those costume stores and luckily find everything we need. After paying for the things Sasuke takes me home and there we discuss the last details of our plan. We will go to the Station at lunch time but separated. Then while I distract the only policeman that stands by the front door, Sasuke gets inside his uncle's office and takes care of the rest. Once he gets all the information I will be waiting on his car and will drive us away from there straight to my house. We actually think it's a good plan and all I hope is that everything will go just fine. I want this nightmare to be over so bad.

When it's near midnight Sasuke leaves my house and I stay alone in my bedroom thinking about the recent events. To be honest I have no idea where our relationship stands. I know I love him but our break up is still so fresh in my mind that right now my priority is to help him dealing with his uncle. I lay down in my bed, facing the ceiling until I fall asleep with the image of a guy with black hair and onyx eyes on my mind.

Sasuke

Once I get home I face nothing but darkness, going straight to my bedroom. There I open my closet doors and put inside all the things I bought for tomorrow.  Then I sit down on my bed think about how much I want this to work and finally get rid of Madara. I can't leave to the U.S. and now I'm more sure about it than ever.

Sakura coming here and confronting me really opened my eyes and made me realize all I want is to be with her. I really hope she feels the same although I can't be sure about where we are since we haven't talked about it. But maybe it's better to wait for this whole situation to be solved. I decide to forget about this for a while and take off my clothes, laying on my bed and closing my eyes. I need a good night of sleep.

Sakura

I wake up with my alarm at 10 a.m. and immediately get up, going straight to the bathroom. I take a shower, brush my teeth and then head back to my room to dress the outfit I bought yesterday. It's a black crop top, a denim short skirt and a pair of black boots. After I'm all dressed up I grab my pink backpack putting there the blonde wig and go have breakfast. Luckily my parents aren't home or else there would be an arguing about my choice of clothes.

With breakfast taken and everything ready I take a look at the my phone, seeing it's almost midday. I decide to call Sasuke since I have a feeling he isn't awake yet. The phone rings for a couple of seconds before he answers.

"Yes?" He says with his typical sleepy voice.

"Hey... I just wanted to know if you're ready. It's almost midday."

"What?! Shit." I hear him say before hearing some noises of movement. "Meet me at my place in 10 minutes." Is the last thing he says before hanging up. God, I know him so well. That sleepyhead.

Sasuke

After hanging up I throw my phone to my bed and go straight to my closet, searching for the disguise and quickly dress it. I'm wearing a brown short haired wig, a pair of black glasses, a hat, a white and blue shirt, black jeans, a pair of black sneakers and a gray backpack. I look at my own reflection not even recognizing myself and leave my room, only to be greeted by Sakura. She looks so different with the blonde wig but the outfit... Is definitely something I want her to keep.

"Ready to go?" She says, crossing her arms with a smirk on her face.

"Yes." I smirk back and we leave my place.

I drive to the Police Station and once we leave the car I give Sakura the key. I take a look at my watch and according to the time, my uncle is probably going to have lunch now. This is my opportunity to finally find some proofs about what really happened between him and my parents and also with Itachi. I give Sakura a sign and she goes ahead while I walk a few meters behind her.

Sakura

The moment Sasuke gives me a sign it's my moment to act. I go straight to the only policeman that's at the door. He has brown hair and blue eyes and seems young which can definitely turn it easier for me. As I walk in his direction I give him a smile and he immediately smirks at me. Great, this is going to be so easy. Once I get near him, I shake my wig gently and bit my lip.

"Hi, can you help me?" I ask, trying my best to sound sexy for him.

"Of course I can, beautiful. What do you need?" He replies, looking at me from top to bottom.

Sasuke

I watch as Sakura flirts with the guy making me fucking angry but I know we have to do this. A few minutes later, she gives me a sign with her hand to get inside the huge building and after seeing my uncle leave with a few friends of his I take the chance. I pass by Sakura and the guy as they keep their conversation and rush myself into my uncle's office, locking the door.

"Now, let's see what the fuck this son of a bitch has been doing." I smirk, starting to investigate.