+𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗𝘚 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘎𝘙𝘖𝘜𝘗

☆〜𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦☆〜

𝗦𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡
˚✧₊𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘱˚✧₊

𝗦𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡˚✧₊𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘱˚✧₊

Sora is the most comfortable with Jin and always has been. When Jin first saw her he made it his mission to make sure Sora knew she could trust him and turn to him when needed. Jin understood how much pressure the young girl was under when she first came to Korea so he tried his best to lessen that as much as possible.

Jin took Sora under his wing in a sense; He taught her how to drive, helped her with her Korean, and most importantly shared his extensive knowledge of dad jokes(which she genuinely thinks are funny). Although he treated her like his own child Jin never sugarcoated anything and made sure she knew nothing in the industry would be handed to her and she had to work for it if she wanted it.

𝘌𝘟𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘚!
•Absolute Crackheads
•Inside jokes, no one would understand
•Jin is Sora's Movie buddy, even if he talks through half of it
•Favorite Child, his literal baby
•Sora is an Epiphany Enthusiast
•Jin helped dye Sora's hair pink once
•He tried to teach her how to cook but it ended in a mess instead
•She helped him with his dancing
•When her Korean was bad Jin made it a point to learn easy French phrases to make it easier on her

𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜
˚✧₊𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝖲𝗁𝗂𝗉˚✧₊

 Contrary to popular belief, Yoongi never had a problem with Sora, of course, he would have rather her not be there but he never told her that

Contrary to popular belief, Yoongi never had a problem with Sora, of course, he would have rather her not be there but he never told her that. When they met Yoongi shook her hand gave her a small smile and walked away, not another word said.

He had felt bad for her she was too young to be so far away from her family that he didn't want to add to the stress, so when she was homesick he opened his studio door to her and let her sit on the small couch and comfort her the best he could. The two eventually formed a very close bond filled with sarcasm and judging the other members.