+𝘚𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘒 𝘔𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚

☆〜𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗩𝗜𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣 ☆〜

☆彡

"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗎𝗌!"

Sora was having an extremely good day, she had two bowls of ice cream, got complimented by her vocal coach, and her grade in math went up two letters. She was practically on cloud 9 and where did she go when she was happy...

"HOBI!" Sora pushed the door to the rapper's studio open, smiling widely. "I've had the best day."

Hoseok spun his chair around to face her, she had already gotten herself comfortable on the small couch and she was digging through his candy jar. "That's great Soso, hey, don't eat too much of that."

"I'm only going to have a little bit, hows your day been, is your mixtape done yet?"

"Mhm, yep I just need a name." He watched her for a second, she was picking out all the good jelly bean flavors, leaving him with the ones she didn't like. "Do you have any ideas?"

Sora looked at him for a second and then went back to picking at the jelly beans. "I don't think I should be the one to name your album Oppa, but whatever you pick I'm sure will make it big. After all, this is J-hopes world we're just living in it."

The rappers eyes got wide in excitement as it dawned on him, he jumped out of his chair and pulled Sora into a hug, spilling her hard work all over the floor. "𝖲𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗎𝗌."

"You spilled my jelly beans!"

☆彡

"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌."

Hoseok loves Sora, she was like his little sister, his daughter, the light of his life but if he got one more text from her asking when her soup would be done he was sure he was going to rip her head off. So he did the only logical thing he could think of...he powered his phone off and tossed it into the living room.

Sora was miserable, she was positive she was being punished for something she did in a past life because strep throat hurt...so bad and the only cure was that soup that was, for some reason, taking a decade to make. She let out a (slightly painful) sigh before tossing her phone and getting up wrapping her fluffy blanket around herself and waddling over to the kitchen.

It was only after Sora started banging on the counter did Hoseok notice her presence. "What are you doing out here! Go back to your room."

The girl waved one of her hands dramatically in the air towards the soup. Hoseok let out a long sigh, "fine go sit at the table it's done."

Sora huffed, reluctantly taking a seat at the table and putting her head down. She heard the older place the bowl near her head rubbing his hand soothingly on her back. "𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌."

The teen lifted her head up giving him a big smile, he could almost hear her voice telling him "That's why you love me"

☆彡

"𝖶𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍."

Sora knocked softly on Hoseok's bedroom door not waiting for an answer before letting herself in. The rapper was sprawled out on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Go away Sora."

The younger rolled her eyes taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "I'm not going anywhere because I know, from experience, if this were me you would not leave me alone." She waited a minute before talking again "Jimin's upset you kicked him out of the room."

"He'll live."

Sora looked over his figure, he had bags under his eyes and a frown that seemed foreign, an idea popped into her head she got up from the bed walking over to the speaker starting to connect her phone.

The rapper lifted his head curiously watching as she scrolled through her playlists. "What are you doing."

Sora clicked on a song and turned the volume up, she walked excitedly over to him dragging him up from the bed. "𝖶𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍, you don't have to tell me what happened if you don't want to...but you do have to dance with me."

Hoseok nodded watching as Sora let go of his hands and started jumping around the room to the beat of the song. "Come on Hobi dance!"

A smile made its way to his face as he joined her laughing and jumping around the room letting the music drown out his problems.

+𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝗯𝗶......𝗦𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆, 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱.

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗳𝗼𝗿 4𝗸 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱💜💜💜𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲.