+𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘎𝘐 𝘔𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚

(Buckle in I didn't mean for this to get so long😔)

☆〜𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗣𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥☆〜

☆彡

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎?"

"Hey, Yoongi.....yoongi." Sora looked down at the sleeping boy who looked very comfortable and for a minute she almost gave up on her plan...almost.

"YOONGI!"

The rapper jumped up, fumbling around trying to clutch onto the blankets and looking around for the source of his rude awakening, then he met eyes with her.

"Sora. It is 3 in the morning, so unless someone just tried to murder you or you're dying you better have a very good explanation for this."

Sora simply smiled at him and turned around starting to head out of the room. "Get dressed I have to show you something. And don't go back to bed or I'll come back with a water bucket."

And with that, she shut the door leaving a very grumpy yoongi in her wake.

•••
"K, now open."

Sora took her hands away from the elders face, beaming at him as his eyes widened in awe. Paris had always had a special place in Sora's heart while she had never lived there she spent a lot of time in the city, her parents even fell in love there, she had been overjoyed to find out they'd be preforming there.

Truthfully she had always wanted to show Yoongi Paris from above, he was always so sad back when they debuted she thought maybe seeing the city would boost his spirits a bit but she never got the chance until now.

"Pretty isn't it?"

Yoongi nodded not being able to take his eyes away from the city lit up around him. "How'd you get us up here I thought it closes at night...oh god Sora 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗅 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎?"

Sora laughed quietly taking his hand and dragging him over to the rails. "No I didn't do anything illegal, I paid a guy that's the nice thing about having money isn't it?"

"Don't let it go to your head." The rapper brought his eyes towards Sora who was busy looking at the city. "When did you get so thoughtful Sora?"

"I had good examples."

Yoongi smiled a bit pulling the girl in for a hug and giving her forehead a peck."Thank you So."

"No problem old man."

☆彡

"𝖦𝗎𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒."

"That's yoongi, as you can see by the way he's struggling to bend down he's getting old." Sora laughed from behind the camera they were using to film the new Bon voyage.

"Sora you're not getting any younger you know." Yoongi threw the chip bag he had grabbed into the cart and started to push it.

"Still younger than you." And that's when Sora spotted it, the best place in the whole grocery store, the candy aisle.

It was almost like yoongi had a censor that went off every time Sora was near candy because he didn't even need to look to know what she was thinking. "No Sora we have other things to get, we have to focus on the priorities."

"𝖦𝗎𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒 Oppa. Always."

The elder sighed knowing he wouldn't win this battle(no one ever did). "One pack, and hurry."

Sora smiled widely before rushing off down the aisle coming back with a bit more than one pack.

☆彡

"𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽."

Sora was having a bad day, well bad couple of days. Truth was she was a mess and she was very sure she looked the part as well, so when she woke up crying and wanting nothing more than for yoongi to talk to her she went to his room, and when he wasn't there she had slipped on some shoes and grabbed her car keys and drove herself to the company.

And that's how she ended up sitting on his couch, sobbing while he ran his hands up and down her back.

"I'm sorry, I know you were working." Sora pulled herself away from him and started to pick at her sleeve.

"I'll always have time when you need me So." Yoongi smiled softly at her. "Now want to tell me what's up?"

The younger let out a sigh finding the ground very interesting. "I feel like everyone left me behind, you all found yourselves and became happy and I feel like I'm not. My life just keeps getting hard not happier."

"𝖫𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 Sora, you just have to let the people around you help. If you never talk to us it's never going to get better."

Sora, however, didn't look up instead she wrapped her arms around the rappers waist signaling she needed cuddles, not a life lesson. Yoongi obliged, he tucked her head under his chin and gave her a small kiss on the head deciding he would bring this up later after she slept.

+𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗢𝗥 1𝗸💜💜💜𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀💜💜