+𝘈 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻 + 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗮

☆彡

Sora's sock-clad feet padded down the hallways of the company building, scanning all the doors until she found the one she was looking for. She let out a yawn as she knocked on the door before letting herself in. The familiar scent of expensive cologne and pine filled her nose calming her down.

"Sora, what are you doing up it's 3 am."

"Uhh I couldn't sleep and I got bored, I figured I'd find you here."

Namjoon rolled his eyes knowing she probably never even tried to fall asleep and just came to find him right away. "You need to go get some sleep So."

The girl looked at him for a moment before her bottom lip was coming out into a pout and her eyes became big and sad like a puppy.

"Alright fine you can help me with some beats then I could use a second opinion anyway."

A big smile formed on Sora's face, she crossed the room taking her place on his lap. His arms came to wrap around her waist and her head got tucked under his chin. The rapper reached forward to press play, the beat that he chose was softer probably a solo for either Jin or jimin.

"You did that on purpose." Sora's voice was very soft and held a small child-like whine in it, a tone that was rarely heard by anyone but the boys.

"Did what?"

"Played a soft beat to make me tired, what if I came in here to hear some hardcore rap beats."

"I mean I can play one if you want.."

The elder went to go reach for the mouse but he was stopped by Sora. "No, I like this one."

The studio got silent as they both listened to the music, Sora's hands were busy messing with the hem of his sleeve but she did that so often he didn't even notice anymore.

When the music came to a stop the boy let out a small sigh of content. "Did you like it?"

But he didn't get an answer, Namjoon looked down to see Sora fast asleep, her head had tilted to the side and her hand was clutching his sleeve instead of messing with it.

The boy smiled, shaking his head in amusement. "I'll take that as a thumbs up." He then leaned back in his chair so that Sora's head could rest comfortably on his chest. His arms wrapped around her tighter to make sure she wouldn't fall before closing his eyes.

"Goodnight Princess."

+𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗝𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁.
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲💜
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻.