+𝘘𝘜𝘐𝘌𝘛 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 + 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗮

☆彡

"Stop chewing so loudly I'm trying to concentrate."

Jungkook scoffed loudly taking another handful of chips out of his bag purposefully keeping his mouth open to chew. "You come into my hotel room while I'm injured and interrupt my rest time just to tell me to be quiet.

Sora however hadn't been paying attention instead, focusing on the last round of super Mario that she was playing on her switch.

"Hello! Sora!"

"YES! I won, what were you saying?"

The older just rolled his eyes turning the lamp off so the only light in the room was from the TV."You're worse than me sometimes."

Sora just smiled turning her game off and placing it on the table next to the bed, laying down and getting comfy under the comforter cuddling into the boy's side.

It was quiet for a while jungkook embracing the rare silence he actually thought Sora had fallen asleep until her voice cut through the silence. "Kookie..."

"Hm."

"Do you ever think about what you'd be doing if you weren't a singer?"

The boy furrowed his eyebrows letting the question hang in the air. "All the time, but it's normal for people to dream about what your life could have been."

"Do you feel guilty about it?" Her voice was small and full of worry.

"I did but then I realized I had nothing to be guilty about and neither do you I promise."

It was silent again this time for a bit longer, Sora listened closely to his heartbeat finding comfort in it. She lifted her head up slightly to see if he was still awake and to her luck he was.

"Can you sing please?"

Jungkook smiled, it was a request he had grown used to usually it was used to calm Sora down after a nightmare or quell an overly exhausted girl to finally get some rest.

"Any requests."

+𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗼-𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 3 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀.

𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻. 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀💜💜💜