+𝘚𝘖𝘔𝘐𝘕 𝘔𝘖𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚

☆〜𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗣𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦〜☆

☆彡

"𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻"

Sora was not someone who held her alcohol very well, in fact all it really took was a good shake on the shoulders after one too many shots to have her puking on someone's shoes. So when her friends started loading themselves into an Uber after a night out she made the conscious, albeit stupid, decision to walk the 5 minutes to Jimin's apartment to crash in his guest room and not puke in the poor drivers car.

Never one to worry about the weather, especially when she was 6 shots deep meant the torrential downpour that crashed down on her 2 minutes into her walk was quite the unpleasant surprise. Powering through she started mentally preparing herself to say goodbye to her favorite Chanel coat which she was trying to use as an umbrella. Ignoring the confused stares from the lobby man Sora made her way into the elevator and down the familiar hallway to Jimin's apartment.

Sora had been quite the sight when he'd saw her through his doorbell camera. Wet jacket wrapped haphazardly around her shoulders, hair sticking to her forehead, and mascara running down her cheeks. Jimin rushed to open the door barely getting a word out before she was pushing past him and slipping off her shoes.

"Sora what happened?! 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻?"

"No I went for a swim in Han river."

Rolling his eyes jimin bent down to help her with the boot she was struggling to pull off, cringing when it dumped a small puddle of water in his doorway. "Why'd you walk here? I thought you were going out tonight."

"I didn't want to puke in the Uber. Which now that I have the Atlantic Ocean in my Versace boots I'm thinking it would've been a lot more pleasant then that walk was."

Holding out his hand Jimin helped her up, sliding her coat off her shoulders he started leading her towards the bathroom. "Come on, go take a warm shower and I'll leave you some clothes."

"Can you order something greasy? I'm starving."

"This is not a full service hotel." He deadpanned.

"Of course not, if it was you would've had a champagne glass ready for me."

☆彡

"𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱"

"You and Tae need to make up."

Looking up at Sora stood in his doorway Jimin slowly set his phone down and sat up. "You need to be telling him that not me."

"I'm telling both of you! It's ridiculous you're both acting like two 16 year olds." Sora took a deep breath walking further into the room, taking a seat on his desk chair. "Tae just got upset that I went to lunch with you, 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱!"

"Sora I've tried talking to him. He doesn't want to hear it."

"Well make him!"

Sighing Jimin gave sora a soft smile, "that's not how it works So and you know it. He'll come around when he wants to, and he'll apologize for getting mad at you for hanging out with me, he's just frustrated."

"Everyone is lately."

"It'll work out Sora; I promise." Patting the empty space beside him on the bed he gestured for her to sit. "Come tell me about that fashion show you went to."

☆彡

"𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀"

"You told the others about my date!"

Startled Jimin looked towards the door Sora had bursted through. Quickly running through his memories he tried to come up with something to calm the heavily irritated teen. "It was an accident Sora, it just slipped out."

"It just slipped out! I told you that in confidence, you promised you wouldn't say anything."

"They were asking where you went and I freaked, I'm sorry." Getting up from his place on the floor he walked across the studio to wear Sora stood crossed armed by the speakers. "I don't get why you're so set on them not knowing, you know they care about you. You can't get too upset."

"Yes I can!" Huffing Sora threw her hands up in frustration. "𝗔𝗻 𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀."

Ignoring her dramatics Jimin crossed his arms, "why don't you want them knowing?"

Staring for a moment Sora let out a breath, "I just feel like I never get anything to myself, I just wanted to have something fun and I feel like all of you knowing makes things to serious."

"I'm sorry So, really I am."

"I know. I'm still pissed at you though."

"That's fine." Chuckling he ran a hand through his hair. "I'll tell the boys to back off ok."

"You better."