Never alone

Where seven supernatural strangers decide to help an easily flustered human on her quest to save her mother from evil.

~
Hi Loves! Thank you for wanting to give my story a try!
It's the first fanfiction I've ever written, and I'm quite excited to do so.

This ff is set in a fairy tale land, it's fantasy, so I just wanted to say that I have made up some of my own supernatural creatures and objects.

Please respect the fact that I've put my time and imagination into making up these new beings/things, and don't go and steal the ideas. If they inspire you, that's honestly amazing, but I would really appreciate that if you were to use one of my ideas in your story, please dm me about it first! Thank you!

Also, obviously, I do not own BTS. I just used them for characters in my story. I'm not saying their behavior is like this in real-life at all. I just made up my own background story for every member and that influences their personality. You can look at it as if they're playing a roll in a film maybe?

Lastly, please keep in mind that English is not my first language! If you were to see any mistakes (I'm sure there are many) don't hesitate to tell me nicely! I would love to improve my writing/English! ^-^

Okay then, thank you again! I wish you a good day/night, and I'll leave you to read now!

Let's hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! <3