[ 2 ]

"Uh...L-listen up! This is Leviathan, Avatar of Envy. He's the third oldest. His name is kinda hard to pronounce so just call him Levi" Mammon stated.

"Hehe...I thought he was older that you. Haha!" Yuuki mutters "I guess this is the only thing we agree on for once" Chika giggles.

"Mammon...Give me back my money!" Levi growls. "Just give me a little more time!" Mammon replies. As the two brothers bickered, Yuuki suddenly brought out her wallet, giving about 100,000 Grimm.

"Here, that's just some of my pocket money I brought to school. Keep it" Yuuki then gives the money to Levi. "HEY NO FAIR!!! Whenever I ask for money you always decline! Where do you even get the money?" Chika exclaimed as she muttered the last part.

"It's for a free ticket. I may not be an otaku but it's Win-Win am I right? Also, to answer your question, that is classified information" Yuuki grins.

"You better give me some of your money because I am broke! I have been working part-time -for I don't know how long- And I barely get paid! What even is your job!?" Chika exclaims.

"Not telling!" Yuuki runs into their room and locks the door, Mammon does the same but heads somewhere else. "Damn you guys! Hey! Yuuki! Let me in! LET ME IN!!!" Chika bangs on the door.

She then groans, getting no response. "Great, I am locked out of my own room. Broke, starving, and no where to sleep. Just GREAT!" Chika exaggerates the last word to make Yuuki hear it. She still gets no response.

Chika let out a heavy sigh. "I can't believe Mammon used us as a distraction" She sighs. "Hey, you wanna get back at the two of them right? Well, I got an idea. Come with me" Chika follows Levi to his room.

■ ■ ■

"Um...why did you check if anyone was watching before you closed the door?" Chika asks as she takes a look around the water-themed room. 'Why is there a bathtub in here???' Chika sweat dropped at the thought.

"What do you think would happen if someone catches me inviting you a normie human! You know what people would say right?" Levi replies in a panic.

"EXCUSE ME! I am an otaku as well!" Chika exclaims. "Really!? Well, I guess that means I'll give you some special treatment..." Levi mutters.

Chika suddenly stops to look at a specific book in a bookcase. "HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE TSL!?! No fair! Can I touch it!?" Chika's eyes sparkled.

"You know TSL!? You can borrow it! I can't believe you humans are lucky. I mean, you've got subscription services to watch your favorite anime, you can go to Akihabara whenever you want...Man, I wish I was a human to experience all of that!" Levi complains. After all, he IS the Avatar of Envy.

"I do work in Akihabara sometimes...In a Maid Café! Unfortunately, our customers are only foreigners, otakus and mostly perverts. I am the youngest worker so I don't get paid very often..." Chika sighed in disappointment.

"Damn those normies! Hey, who is your favorite in TSL?" Levi asks, changing the topic. "Oh definitely the 3rd Lord! The Lord of Shadows...I really relate to him the most!" Chika hums.

"SAME!!! I also love Henry! I even named my pets after him!" Levi exclaims. "We should probably get revenge on Mammon and Yuuki! Normies never know the power of an Otaku!" Chika puffs her chest out and takes a deep breath.

"I AM AN OTAKU! HEAR ME ROAR!!!" She yells out. "I AM AN OTAKU HEAR ME ROAR!!!" Levi repeats enjoying Chika's little chant.

■ ■ ■

"WHAAAAAATTTTTT!?!??!!?!?"

Chika was in utter shock at what Levi had just told her. "So, Mammon won Seraphina yet threw her on the FUCKING FLOOR!?! AND he slept naked!?" Levi nodded to her statement.

"OH MY GOD-! If only I could mind control him or something!" Chika sat in the bath tub unconsciously. Levi blushed (out of embarrassment) for a few seconds.

"Actually, if you make a pact with Mammon, you can force him to do whatever you want! You'll help me get Seraphina back right!?" Levi asks. "Of course! But...wouldn't that mean I would sell my soul or something?" Chika asked.

"You don't have to. Look, I have a plan, okay? So here's what you need to do. You can't just walk up to Mammon and ask him to make a pact with you, he'll never agree. You need some leverage...a bargaining chip. You have to offer him something he wants so bad he'll do ANYTHING for it" Levi stated.

Chika was left to think what would Mammon want desperately...

{ Earlier }

Yuuki looks to the other side of the room. There was an extra bed meant for Chika. There was one thing they knew...they fucked up.

"It feels so awkward now..." They muttered. They then unlocked the door and texted Beel to call Chika for them because they were to tired. Then they fell asleep out of exhaustion.

■ ■ ■

Chika later felt a vibration in her pocket. It looked like a phone but it was different. She ignored how she got the phone and instead read the message she recieved from Beel.

[ ʙᴇᴇʟ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɴᴏᴡ. ]

"Why would Beel send you a message like that when only me and StupidMammon knew about that?" Levi asked. "Maybe I don't have to go TOO extreme for her..." Chika mutters.

Chika then left Levi's room and headed towards her room. Luckily, no one was walking around the halls. When she opened the door, she found an asleep Yuuki still in her uniform.

"Lazy bitch..." Chika muttered a joke. "Sorry..." Yuuki muttered in their sleep. "Okay...You win this round" Chika giggled and then dozed off.