[ 4 ]

"Hey, Lucifer" Chika called with a "stern" look on her face (her pout made her seem cute than serious). "What is it?" He replies. "I'd like to know more about Mammon!" Chika almost stuttered.

"Mammon? Why do you want to know more about him all of a sudden? It's understandable knowing that he's the one assigned to you and Yuuki. He may be my brother he is the scummiest sort of scum. Is there anything in particular that you want to ask?" He asks, quite curious on why Chika asked to know more about his brother.

"What is Mammon's weakness?" Chika asks.

"Are you thinking that I know his weakness and exploit them whenever I want? Because, I suppose that is true in a way. It just so happens that I have taken a particular weakness of his, and frozen it." Lucifer stated, hinting to where the credit card is.

Suddenly the bell rang. "That's the first bell. Class is about to start. Time to get going" Lucifer then left, heading to probably finishing his Student Council duties.

"Frozen, huh?" Chika mutters as she heads to her class.

When Chika arrived to her classroom, Yuuki was asleep on her desk. She let out a sigh. "It's just the first day and you're already tired of sitting down..." "It's more like I'm ready to quit the exchange program..." "YUUKI!!!"

{ After School }

It was the end of the day and several students were staying in the classroom.

"Yuuki~~n! Wake~y, wake~y!" Asmo called in a sing-songy voice. "Mn...Is class over...?" Yuuki asked groggily. "Yep! Everyone left except for you, me, Satan and Solomon" Asmo replied, popping the P.

Yuuki then stretched her arms and yawned. "I heard from Chika that you always fall asleep in class. I didn't think you would do it on the first day" Satan stated.

"That aside, why are you guys staying after school?" Yuuki asked. "We were just planning to play some card games and chat" Solomon replied. "Wanna join?" He asked.

"Nah, I am bad at card games, Chika's a pro in that area. I think I'll just watch" Yuuki replied.

■ ■ ■

Turns out the 3 boys forgot that Yuuki was in the room while they were playing poker.

"Read 'em and weep. It's a Straight Flush" Solomon stated. "Ugh. I don't BELIEVE it! All I needed was an ace of spades!" Asmo complained. "So Solomon wins again...How many times in a row was that?" Satan asks.

"183 wins" Yuuki thought/Solomon said at the same time. "Are you using some kind of magic? Like you can change the card's appearance to what you want?" Asmo asks.

Yuuki ignored most of their conversation until...

"If Mammon were here, he might've broken my record-breaking winning streak"

That statement got her interested. "True. It's as if a switch was flipped inside of him when money is involved" Satan added.

"Mhm, you're right. But it's strange considering he's such a dolt" Asmo exaggerated the last word he said.

"Why are you guys always putting down Mammon? Shouldn't you guys respect him even just a little bit? After all, he is your older brother" Solomon sighed.

"Speaking of Mammon, I heard from Lucifer that Chika is trying to make a pact with Mammon" Once Satan had said that, Yuuki immediately slammed the table. "She did WHAT!?!" She yelled out.

"What's wrong? Is it the thought of-" "Tell me more about pacts" Yuuki asked. "I don't think it's a good idea to tell her about pacts right now..." Asmo sighed.

"Then will you tell me if I break Solomon's winning streak!?" Yuuki pleaded, clearly desperate. All 3 boys were in silence and shock.

"Sorry, that's how me and Chika settle things if we don't agree" Yuuki held her head low in embarrassment.

"Very well then. Satan, shuffle the cards" Solomon replied. "Wait, are you actually serious about this!?" Satan exclaimed. Solomon nodded.

{ Later }

"Straight Flush, I win" Solomon placed down all his cards which consisted of a 10, 9, 8 , 7, and 6. All in the same suit; spades.

"Hm...Huh? Is this a joke?" Yuuki exclaimed. "Eh? What's wrong?" Asmo asked. "Sorry, Sorry. I just thought this is weird but..." Yuuki grins.

"Royal...Flush???" Yuuki placed down her cards. Consisting of a king, queen, joker, ace and 10 in the same suit; hearts.

"HUH!?" They were shocked. "I think it's odd that I was able to get a Royal Flush...Did playing with Chika improve my luck...?" Yuuki asked herself.