[ 11 ]

"And then what happened...?" Lucifer asks the trio who caused the kitchen mayhem. The explanation quickly turned into an argument.

"Hey! Mammon talked me into doing it!" Chika yelled out. "Why are you pushin' the blame on me now!?" "I told you if I did what you asked, I would put the blame on you!"

"So you were the one behind this..." Beel growled. "Now hold on a second here. Wow, you don't trust your older brother even a little do ya? I mean...I knew you didn't but still"

Yuuki sighed after hearing Lucifer's summary of what happened. "I honestly don't care about what happened just let me sleep already..." Yuuki ended up dozing off as Lucifer lectured the 3 perpetrators for 3 hours.

"For the time being, I want you and Yuuki to stay in Beel's room for the time being" Lucifer stated. "Wha!? Why do they get to room with him!?" Mammon exclaimed.

"Uh...Can 3 people fit in a single bedroom? I don't think so" Chika stated. "May I add that Beel's room also has an extra bed" Lucifer added.

"Did someone say...bed?" Yuuki yawned. Even with her tired expression, you could tell her eyes were sparkling. "Why do you obsess over beds so much!? You fall asleep immediately when you see a new bed!" Chika exclaimed.

Lucifer sighed, "Do you understand, Beel? This is not a request" "I understand..." Beel replied.

■ ■ ■

When Beel opened the door, Yuuki immediately flopped onto the bed that was on the right side. Chika noticed Beel had a sad expression but quickly changed it.

"You can take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch" Beel stated. "Are you sure? Me and Yuuki could sleep together on the other bed while you sleep on yours" Chika suggested.

"No. The bed on the right is my twin brother's. His name is Belphegor. He's in the Human World nos as an exchange student" Beel stated.

"Wait...You have a twin brother!? And he's studying in the Human World like, right now!?" Beel nodded to Chika's exclaims.

"You know...I overheard one of the Student Council Members in my school talking about the exchange program...But still-!" Chika exclaimed making Beel chuckle.

"We don't look alike though. Actually were total opposites" Beel stated. "I'm just curious but what's your synergy? I mean, twins always has some sort of synergy from what I heard" Chika asks.

"We can sense each others pain or emotions sometimes. If I have stomach pains, Belphie can feel it, something like that" Beel stated.

"Why did he have to leave for the Exchange Program? All of you are here except for him" To Chika, it didn't make sense that 6 of the 7 brothers were here.

"He didn't want to go, but he was forced. Just don't mention his name around Lucifer" Beel Sighed. "I want to know more about him since everyone always say that he and Yuuki are similar" Chika says out of curiosity.

"Me and Belphie aren't alike in any way...but we still get along. We used to have a little sister, Lilith, so the three of us were all together. But that is a long time ago now..." Beel had a sad look in his eyes.

Chika started to have a strange feeling that her and Yuuki used to get along...possibly connected. But it was odd to her.

"Thank you for telling me, Beel. We should probably head to bed now" Chika said with a smile trying to encourage Beel that everything's fine before falling into slumber.