[ 7 ]

"What's with that guy? He can't go a single minute without bringin' up Diavolo. It's always Diavolo this, Diavolo that." Chika continues watching Mammon rant about Lucifer and Diavolo.

'I think Lucifer and Diavolo are gay for each other...' Chika sweat dropped at the thought.

"Anyway, let me get one thing straight. I only made thia pact for my credit card--for my baby Goldie! So if some random demon ends up eatin' you, I don't give a damn." That sentence gave Chika chills, which was unexpected since Mammon was the one who said it.

"Don't go thinkin' you're all great and stuff just because you humans managed to make a stupid pact with me!" Mammon exclaimed. "Excuse me but we have names you know!" Chika yelled.

"Pfft-You expect me to call you lowly humans by your names? Ha! Ya better learn your place, 'cause if you keep saying stuff like that, I swear I'll make you my next meal. Startin' with your head workin' my way down!"

'Mammon's threat is super effective! Chika is inflicted with fear!' Chika shuddered at the thought of being eaten.

"Ah, am I really THAT intimidating? Do I frighten you? Listen, if you stop talkin' back and do what I tell ya, then things wouldn't be so bad for--"

"Please stay! I'm so sorry! Please don't eat me!" Chika exclaimed, cutting off Mammon.

Mammon realizes he can't move but in the current situation, he feels guilty scaring Chika.

"L-Look, I'm sorry. It was just a joke! Lucifer would kill me if I would actually do that!" Mammon tries to calm down the frightened human.

"We're gonna be late soon...Hey, why don't I buy ya something before we head home? Consider it as both an apology and welcome gift" Mammon tries to cheer Chika up.

"Uwah...! Mammon...YOU'RE SO KIND!!!" Chika then tackled said demon into a hug.

■ ■ ■

"I have to say, I'm impressed you were able to forge a pact with Mammon in such a short amount of time" Diavolo stated.

"I suppose it stands as proof that you chose well bringing this human here, Lord Diavolo" A teal haired demon stated. "I don't mean to sound rude but, who are you?" Chika asks.

"Ah yes, pardon me. I suppose we haven't met before, have we? My name is Barbatos. I apologize for not introducing myself sooner."

"I have the honor of serving as steward to Lord Diavolo. Pleased to met your acquaintance" The tealette stated.

'Is this a THREESOME!?' Chika grinned. She then overheard Diavolo's and Lucifer's conversation because she had nothing else to do other than watch anime but she forgot her earphones since Yuuki borrowed it.

Then suddenly, a dark skinned man (followed by a blonde shouta) entered the room. "Out of the seven brothers, you're the most troublesome, Lucifer" The said man stated out of the blue.

"Is that meant as a compliment, Simeon?" Lucifer asked. "Now that I think about it, I agree. He is the most troublesome..." Chika muttered.

"Of course not! Duh! That was a put-down! An insult! He's taunting you!" The blonde shouta yelled out. "AAAAAHHH!!!! SHOUTA DETECTED!!!!!" Chika exclaimed, suddenly hugging the said shouta.

"Ah, I see you've brought your chihuahua along with you" Lucifer teased.

"I am NOT a chihuahua! How many times do I have to tell you that, demon!? And let go of me! I'll report to Archangel Micheal!" He threatened.

"My dreams have come truuuuueeeee!!!!!!" Chika trails off into her anime fantasies, as the shouta was being teased.

"Allow me to introduce you, Chika" Chika let go of the shouta hearing Diavolo call for her.

"This is Simeon. He is an exchange student from the Celestial Realm. Which is to say, he is an angel" Diavolo gestured towards the dark-skinned man. "Well, hello, Chika. I've heard a lot of rumors" He greeted (it wasn't really a greeting though...)

"And this is Luke. Let's see, you're...a chihuahua was it? Or are you an angel?" "He's a Shouta!" Chika exclaimed.

After the short introduction of the students from the Celestial Realm, someone entered the room.

"I gave up on sleeping..." A voice said. "Y-Yuuki!? I thought you were gonna sleep the whole day!?" Chika exclaimed. "Too tired" the sleepy head replies.

"That makes ZERO sense!" "Anime has no logic, what's the difference?" "YOU ARE UNWORTHY TO SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT ANIME YOU NORMIE!!!" Chika yelled.

"I'm kidding. I can't go back to sleep because a certain demon woke me up at 5 in the morning...!" Yuuki glared at Lucifer.

"It's your fault for studying all night" "I already studied the lessons for the entire week." Silence stood between them.

"Ah, right! You haven't met the Celestial Students!" Chika exclaimed. "They're-" "Simeon and Luke. Both from the Celestial Realm. Luke is known to be teased by the demons, correct?" Yuuki's eyes darted towards them.

Both Celestial Students look at her in shock. "How did you know our names?" Simeon asked. "I heard it...?" She replied. "Show off..." Chika muttered.

"Come to think of it, why are there 3 human exchange students? Aren't there supposed to be 2?" Luke asked. "Something must have caused them both to transport here together" Simeon added.

"We were in a fight, but it's fine! We all make mistakes!" Chika exclaimed. "I'm a mistake-" "Yuuki! Don't go say dark things like that--! And she's asleep..." Chika looks at Yuuki, fast asleep.

"You know, she reminds me of one of the seven bothers" Simeon stated. "WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP SAYING THAT!?!?" Chika exclaimed.

Chika suddenly hears a *ping* in her D.D.D.

[ ◇◇◇ ]

ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɪꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.

ᴄʜɪᴋᴀ: ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ!

ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: **ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ ɪꜱ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ**

[ ◇◇◇ ]

"Hey, Chika. I'm gonna give you some advice so listen to me and don't tell ANYONE" Luke started.

"Never trust a demon, especially if that demon is Lucifer."