[ 6 ]

"So that's what happened..." Satan muttered. Asmo began laughing. "I can't believe you two were able to make a pact with Mammon on the first day!" The Lustful Demon continued laughing.

"Keep your voice down, Asmo. If Mammon hears you, he'll get upset again, and we won't hear the last of it" Satan sighs. "Eh. Mammon's not a morning demon so he won't be awake for a while. I mean, you gotta admit that it's funny RIGHT!?" Asmo stated.

Satan let out a small chuckle. "Hey, I hear you laughing, Satan! I know you think it's funny too!" Asmo exclaimed. Suddenly 2 beings entered the room. Mammon let out a sigh.

"Um...What happened?" Chika asked. "Lucifer dragged us out of our rooms" Yuuki sighed. Chika tried to hold in her laugh. Yuuki glared at her.

"Hey...stop making fun of me..." She mutters. "Sorry, sorry! It's just that...You're still in your Pajamas!!! Ahahahaha!!!" Chika bursted in laughter.

"So? I was planning to sleep the entire day..." Yuuki muttered. "Ah that's right...You were up the whole night, last night, right? Is your insomnia really THAT bad?" Chika asks only find Yuuki fast asleep on the floor.

"Wow! Asleep already!? She could be the Avatar of Sloth as a human!" Asmo exclaimed. Beel let out a heavy sigh while Chika looks away in envy.

"I will allow Yuuki to stay for the day. After all, sleep is essential to humans, correct? Beel could you bring Yuuki to her room?" Lucifer asked. Beel nodded and did as told.

"Now with that out of the way...Chika" Asmo called. Chika turns her head to face him. "If you had a choice, who would you forge a pact with next?" He asks.

"Well, Levi. I feel like it's fair since I helped him get Seraphina back. I feel like I am a hero who saved Seraphina from the scum of scum!" Chika joked.

That reply caused both Asmo and Satan grinned at a flustered Levi. "Who're you callin' scum!?" Mammon exclaims, receiving a shrug from Chika.

"Alright, that's enough. We should finish up by now. Diavalo will be upset if the student council ends up late. Chika, I believe Diavolo will be pleased at your successful pact on the first day" Lucifer stated.