[ 12 ]

"Why do I need to go to Levi's Room again...?" Yuuki scoffed. "Eh? Yuuki, I didn't expect to see you here. Are you here to see Levi too?" Mammon asked.

"I dunno...Chika just told me to go to Levi's Room as fast as possible" Yuuki replied. Mammon was about to say something but she cut him off.

"DO NOT speak a single word. I do not want to hear a single complaint because I don't want to bother hearing it" She then turned to open the door, but Mammon stops her from going in "Hey hold on, Yuuki! I have a ba feelin' about this. I'm not goin' in, and don't you go in neither-"

"TOO LATE!!!"

A pair of hands pushes the two into the room.

■ ■ ■

"Mission complete!" Chika exclaims, hands on her hips. "Now then...Lord of Shadows, shall we begin?" Chika grins at Levi.

"Welcome, my dear brother The Lord of Fools. Welcome, wanderer and Henry. Welcome to Castle Leviathan!" Levi exclaimed.

"Wow...this is just sad. I'm just a wanderer..." Yuuki muttered. "Shut up and stay in character! This is supposed to be like the world of TSL!" Chika stated.

"I don't like that I have suddenly been dragged into your weird fantasies Levi!" Mammon exclaimed. "Whatever. Just sit down here, Mammon. Yuuki, just stay there for the time being" Levi instructed.

Yuuki sighed, "I need to do something for a bit, so I gotta go-" "H-Hold on! We just started!" Chika exclaimed.

"I need to make a call because of classified information" "CHOTTO!!! WE'RE NOT YET DONE!!!" It was too late for Chika to call Yuuki back.

■ ■ ■

🄲🄷🄾🅃🅃🄾 = 🅆🄰🄸🅃 / 🄷🄾🄻🄳 🄾🄽