[ 5 ]

"Wow...I can't believe you broke Solomon's streak" Asmo gasped. Yuuki hung her head low, not used to the sudden attention.

"Well, we agreed to tell her about pacts so I guess we have no choice" Solomon stated. "I have to ask but why were you desperate to learn more?" Satan asked. "I wanna be the first one to make a pact!" Yuuki stated, filled with determination.

'Does Chika and Yuuki think that all of this is a game?' The 3 boys thought. "I know, it's dumb. But I don't wanna lose to her!" Yuuki exclaimed.

"I guess it won't hurt to tell her" Asmo muttered in a confused tone.

■ ■ ■

"So...Chika teamed up with Levi, against me and Mammon?" Yuuki muttered. "What are they gonna do, exactly?" She asked.

"They are planning to pressure him to enter into a pact in exchange for his credit card" Solomon replied.

'Must be that Frozen thing I overheard...Why am I even believing in these rumors anyway?' Yuuki thought to herself.

"I think I'm gonna head out now..." Yuuki muttered. "I guess we should all do the same then" Satan added.

■ ■ ■

"Satan, is there a library here?" Yuuki asked since Asmo went to bed early. "Yes, there is. I can take you there if you want" Satan stated. "I would get lost either way so...Sure?" Yuuki replied unsure of her answer.

When they arrived at the library, Yuuki was amazed at how many books there are...but she is more of a big-text-sized-book type of person unlike Chika, since she has a hard time reading small texts.

"Do you have notes for the lessons we had today?" Yuuki asked. "No, I think Chika has. Well, I'm heading to bed. Goodnight" Satan left.

"I guess the only person I can trust for the notes is Lucifer..." Yuuki groaned as she took out her D.D.D., texting Lucifer.

[ ◇◇◇ ]

ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ʜᴇʏ ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ...
ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ɪ ꜰᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ...
ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ...ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ?

ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ: ʏᴏᴜ...ꜰᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ?

ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ.
ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ɪ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇʜᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ...
ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ɪ'ᴠᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ.
ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ꜱᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ

ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ ꜱᴇɴᴛ 17 ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏꜱ

ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴄʜɪ-ᴄʜᴀɴ...ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ
ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ...
ʏᴜᴜᴋɪ: ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ɴɪᴄᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ.

[ ◇◇◇ ]

"Well...I guess I'll study till morning" Yuuki muttered to herself as she scrolled through the massive collection of books in the library.

As Yuuki was studying, a thought came to her mind.

"Seven demon brothers, huh?" She pauses.