[ 10 ]

It was the middle of the night, and the girls were doing their own things. Chika was playing games (as usual) and Yuuki was writing in the same notebook she used last night.

"Hey, I'm hungry. Want anything?" Chika asked. "No thanks. I think I'll head to sleep tonight..." Yuiki replied. "Ya sure? 'Cause I can get you some-" before Chika could finish, Yuuki was fast asleep, with her notebook and pen by her side.

Chika let out a small sigh but before leaving the room, she recieved a text from Mammon.

[ ◇◇◇ ]

ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ: ɪ'ᴍ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴜɴɢʀʏ.
ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ. ɴᴏᴡ.
ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ: ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ɪ ɢᴏ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ.

ᴄʜɪᴋᴀ: ᴏʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ɪꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴏʟ!

ᴍᴀᴍᴍᴏɴ: ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ! ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ! ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟ, ɪᴛ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ!

ᴄʜɪᴋᴀ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇɴʏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ...ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴛᴄʜᴇɴ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ...

[ ◇◇◇ ]

When Chika entered the kitchen, the expected demon was already there. "Took ya long enough" Mammon stated. "Listen, when I call you, you need to come lickity-split. I'm hungry, and-"

"Yeah, yeah, let's just get this over with..." Chika ignores Mmammon and proceeds to check if there's anything good to eat, followed by Mammon.

"Ugh...there's nothin' good in here" Mammon groans. "Hey...there's some custard!" Chika immediately grabs it. But when she starts opening it, she just noticed the note that was on the lid.

"Hey, Mammon? Should I still eat this? Beel might kill me if I would" Chika asked. "Nah, it's fine. Just eat it. I don't want to be the only one in trouble-" "EXCUSE ME!?!?" Chika exclaimed.

"Fine, I'll eat it. But I'm gonna blame you for dragging me into this" Chika huffed. Then someone entered the room.

"D'AH...! Beel!" Mammon exclaimed catching Chila's attention. They both froze in place. "Did you eat my custard?" Beel asks, as Chika hid the cup of custard behind her.

"Did you actually eat my CUSTARD!? Answer me, Mammon!" Beel yelled out to Mammon. "N-Now wait a second, Beel! Lemme explain! There's a good reason for-"

"I'M SORRY MAMMON YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN NOW!!!" Chika (tries to) run back to her room dropping the custard cup.

"Chika...You...ate...my...CUSTARD...!" Beel then transformed into his demon form. "UWAAAAHHH!!! TASUKETE!! TASUKETE!!!! MAMMON!!!" Chika exclaimed. "Uh-oh...!" Mammon exclaimed.

■ ■ ■

**Tasukete = Help Me / Save Me