16

—

I gulped. I was definitely going to die, this was the end of me. This was the end of Audrey Adams. I slowly turned around, seeing another guy. It was not that Mattia guy, instead it was another man, he was much shorter, and his haircut screamed 'Call me Edgar'. (Y'all get the point, it's Alvaro)

"I uh-" I paused, what the hell do I say? I tried to come up with an excuse, within seconds of silence with his eyes staring directly into mine, "Needed fresh air." I finished. Yes, what a perfect excuse Audrey! Way to go...:

"You're a joke," He spat, walking towards me and grabbing my arm quite harshly, I winced in pain as his hand was gripped onto my arm, as if he was about to rip my arm off, "Wait till I tell Mattia about this, you're definitely going to be dead." He promised, pushing me back into the chair before somehow managing to tie me back into the chair.

Fuck! I should have kicked him right in the balls, I'm so dumb, "N-No, P-please!" I screamed, no no, I didn't want to die, not yet. I prayed a miracle would happen right at this moment. The guy just smirked and walked out, leaving the door open. It was stupid but I couldn't get out either way.

Seconds after, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and moments later, revealed Mattia. I assumed he was either a friend of the other guy, or the big boss, "Wasn't so smart of you now hm?" He slammed the door behind him.

I wondered where the other guy have left off to?

"I-I'm s-sorry." I nervously apologized. Horror rushed in me, to say I was terrified is understanding, I was scared, so many feelings was I feeling. God, I wish my dad was here with me....

"Y'know...." He paused, before chuckling to himself as he strolled towards me, "I was starting to like you," He paused again, bringing his stupid hand back onto my face again, "Such a shame that-" He got cut off by the sound of gunshots.

Wait...gunshots.

I widened my eyes and hoped it was who I think it is, Dexter and Alejandro. I heard Mattia curse under his breath, he growled and quickly took out his gun from under his waist band. He was going to kill me.

The door was suddenly slammed down, and it revealed.....

Alejandro.