31

—

"I said, what are you guys doing out here!" Dexter then raised his voice. I clenched my jaw and before I knew it, I slapped him across the face.

"That's for threatening Alejandro." I spat at him. He held his now red cheek and sent me a glare, gulping as he clenched his jaw.

"Slapping your own brother over some douche of a boy now?" Dexter grit his teeth together, "He really fucking changed you. I should have killed him when I had the chance." He then shoved me out of the way and grabbed Alejandro by his neck.

"Let go of him!" I yelled out trying to Pull Dexter away but miserably failed, Alejandro began to cough as he was being strangled.

"Look what you've done to her!" Dexter roared out, pushing him against the railing. Alejandro was close to falling off, I had to do something. I quickly grabbed the gun that Dexter hid behind his shirt.

Was he planning something? Questions ran through my mind and then, I pointed the gun at the wall that held the railing and pulled the trigger. That caused Dexter to jump and let go of Alejandro, as Ale started to breath heavily.

"Audrey...." Dexter lowly said, turning around and grabbing the gun from my hand, "You're fucking crazy! The both of you!" He shook his head, yelling. I didn't like people yelling at me but I had to what was done.

"Says the guy who threatened to kill Alejandro!" I yelled back. Alejandro just stood there, he probably didn't know what to say, but then I felt him walk past me and grab my hand pulling me into the room, he closed the door behind us and locking it, leaving Dexter out.

We heard as Dexter began banging on the door, "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" He yelled out, now kicking the door. I watched as Alejandro grabbed our bags and gathered it.

"Ale, what are you doing?" I asked him, as I watched as he grabbed the things we needed. What was he doing?

"We're running away," Alejandro replied, running a hand through his now sweaty hair, before looking up at me, "Together." He sent me a small smile as the banging and kicking got harsher, from Dexter that was on the other side of the door.

I watched as He walked towards the door and looked at me, "Go ahead." I nodded at him, he then grabbed a lamp and unplugged it before unlocking the door with his free hand.

Once the door was opened, Dexter didn't have the chance to do anything when Alejandro smashed the lamp over his head completely knocking him out as I watched in horror.

"Come on, I got the keys to the van." Alejandro waved the keys in his hand, I smiled and followed him as we left the Motel.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as Alejandro opened the van's trunk and threw the luggage in before closing it and hopping in the front.

"As I said, we're running away, together." He sent me a smile as I hopped in the passenger seat. I watched as he drove away and we got further and further away from the motel.

On the way to wherever we were going to, I prayed that this would be good, and I'd be happy again.

THE END.

Ugh please don't hate me guys :(