20

—

After getting to our new 'home' I fell asleep instantly. It was the same day, and it was about twelve in the afternoon. The sound of someone snoring woke me up, I turned to my right side seeing Alejandro's sleeping body. He had an arm wrapped around a pillow and his other was.....in his briefs?

I immediately thought of something. My dirty mind. I shake that thought off and tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. My stomach started to growl; I was hungry but I was far too lazy to get out of bed, "Audrey?" The voice of Alejandro was heard next to me. It was deep and husky and let me tell you, it was extremely attractive.

"Good morning." I softly told him, looking down at him. His hair was messy and his eyes seemed tired, he opened an eye before opening both eyes. He quickly looked down and removed his hand, I tried to hold on a smirk but I'll act slick and pretend I didn't catch it.

"What time is it princess?" He asked me. God, that nickname is something else. It's an extremely attractive now and especially when it rolls of Ale's tongue like that, I told him the time before standing up and stretching, I needed a shower, I walked towards the bathroom but his voice spoke up again, "Headed to the shower?" He asked me, I nodded my head and walked in the bathroom.

As I was looking at myself in the mirror, trying to come up with a plan to get rid of my annoying pimples, an arm was wrapped around my waist, "Ale!" I squealed, a smile instantly covering my face.

"Mmm," He nuzzled his face into my neck, what in the world was he trying to do? Ugh, "You're so beautiful, baby." He looked up, and looked at me through the mirror, a small smirk on his face as his grip around my waist tightened, "You don't mind if I...." he trailed off before kissing on my neck, or may I Say, sucking on my neck. He was trying to leave a hickey.

"Oh my god." I let out a small moan. It felt good, laugh or not, I've actually never gotten a hickey. It was probably because the last time I've ever been with someone was in fifth grade.

"Audrey?" I quickly pushed Alejandro away by the voice of Dexter walking into my room. I cursed to myself and Alejandro looked confused. I did not want my brother walking in on us, I told Alejandro to stay in here and he agreed.

"Yes?" I asked, walking out the bathroom seeing Dexter peeking in the bedroom, when he saw me, he completely walked in, his hair was quite a mess so I assumed he just woke up too.

"I need you and Alejandro to head to the grocery story," He told me, "Our fridge is empty as fuck," He paused, "I also need you two to get out of the house for a bit so—" And thats when I cut him off. Once again, I needed answers, so I'm getting them.

"Why?" I asked him, or may I say, blurred out in such a rude tone. I was annoyed, annoyed as to why they keep hiding things from me. For goodness sake, I'm not fucking eight.

"Because I have...." He paused, tightening his jaw, "Business to deal with, so please head to the store in fifteen or else." He ordered me, Alejandro then walked out the bathroom. Oh my fuck. Great, now dexter's gonna think we were up to...something, "You also got some fucking explaining to do." He sent a glare to Alejandro.

Alejandro looked confused before glancing at me then back at my now angry brother, "It's not what it looks like-" I got cut off by the door slamming.

Great. Just great.