Chapter 11 - Transfer

Midoriya grabbed a baby carrot and popped it into his mouth, chewing on it as he flipped through the stack of papers in his hands as he walked through the hallway, making his way towards the classrooms. The students were given the weekend after the Sports Festival to rest, and now, they were back in school again.

He had already done his "brief" analysis on most of the Hero Course students, and one extra student, and when he meant "brief", he meant that the shorted analysis was twenty pages long; he was just checking to make sure he stapled everything in the right order. He finally reached the entrance of 1-A, and knocked, hearing Aizawa say, "Come in."

Midoriya grinned, pushing open the door, and dumping the half of his stack of papers on Aizawa's desk, much to Aizawa and Kayama's confusion.

"Sup! What you guys doing right now?"

"Uh... we were just telling the class to think about their hero names." Kayama blinked, and peered down at the papers, "What's this?"

"Quirk analysis." Midoriya grinned, shooting her a thumbs up, "I've got to give 1-B theirs, so see ya!"

And as quickly as he had arrived, he disappeared.

"Quirk analysis. Dammit, Nezu." Aizawa sighed, scratching his head, "No doubt that he's taken a liking to Izuku if he's asking him to do quirk analysis only a few weeks after meeting him."

He cleared his throat and spoke up, "Alright, I'll be giving these out. Look through it, I'm sure you know what to do with it. Any questions, go ask Izuku about them."

Aizawa made a quick round, placing a small stack of paper on every desk, and everyone was just gaping at how thick each stack was.

"How on earth did Izuku find time to do all this, while running the cafe?" Ashido asked, "Bakugou!"

"I don't fucking know! Ask the fucking nerd, not me!"

----------------------

Midoriya looked around the cafeteria, a stack of papers in his hands, before spotting the fluffy lavender hair he was looking for. He grinned, and bounded over to Shinsou's table. He sat down on the table, opposite Shinsou, though the taller boy didn't react to his presence.

"Shinsou Hitoshi, right? Second place in the Sports Festival."

Shinsou looked up from his meal in confusion, as Midoriya continued, "Mind if I ask you some questions about your quirk?"

Shinsou blinked, not really sure how to react, "Uh... sure?"

"Izuku!" Ojiro stood up, "Don't talk to him! His quirk-"

"Ojiro, shush." Midoriya clicked his tongue patronisingly, turning back to Shinsou, and flashed him a huge smile, before looking down at his papers, "So... I kind of only know the hero course quirks because I talk to them a lot and most of them are really flashy and it's kind of obvious what powers and strengths and limitations they have and I purposely told Mic not to reveal any quirks of the General Education students because the names of quirks can be hell of a lot misleading and -"

"Deku! Shut up! You're fucking rambling again!" Bakugou roared, as Shinsou looked at Midoriya in pure bewilderment, and Midoriya scratched his neck sheepishly, "Ah. Sorry, I have a tendency to do that a lot. Now, back to the point."

Midoriya looked down at his notes again, "So, you have a brainwashing or mind control quirk that requires your opponent to respond to you before you can activate it, and you can control multiple opponents at once. But if your victim is hit by a physical jolt or something, then it snaps them out of your mind control. Is there anything I missed out or got wrong?"