Chapter 5

"How am I supposed to believe that you're fine, even tho I saw how your wrist bleed?" Joshua said and suddenly hold my hand, I whine in pain when he accidentally hold the part where the cut is located.

"Sorry.." He said and carefully hold my hand. I immediately take it away from him and cover it before someone sees it.

"Hey, I'm going to aid that." Joshua said so I quickly look up to him. I glare at him so he knew I'm not agreeing about his solution.

"No, I'm fine. I can do it by myself." I said sarcastic enough so he knew that I don't need his help.

"Are you sure?" His facial expression turn into a worried face. I suddenly felt my heart skip a beat and don't know why.

"Yes. So don't bother." I said and look away from him. I continue to turn my attention back to our pathway and didn't mind him staring at me and my bleeding wrist.(well, my wrist bleed but is not that in a critical condition).

I heard him sigh before he put his attention back to the front. I somehow felt relief when he took away his attention on me. I'm seriously uncomfortable when he's staring at me awhile ago. I don't know what's running in his mind. I can't read his mind either.

"We're here~" Seokmin sing sang and open a door for us to let us in. The 3 of the guys went to the counter and talk to the lady there. And the rest waited for them to settle everything.

4 minutes pass and Seungcheol and Jisoo with Jeonghan walk back towards us and told that we can already enter inside in one of the noraebang. The rest cheer happily and choose which one we will use.

"That will do." Jihoon said pointing a noraebang not far away from us. The rest agreed and walk towards of it before entering inside.

Wow...

When I enter inside, the tv, remote and the song book is the first things that caught my attention. It was more beautiful inside. Looks calm..

I thought, until, I look at the guys I'm with. Not until they sing.. I guess?

"Coups hyung! You go sing first!" Yelled Seokmin while handing Seungcheol a mic. Coups? Wth is that name?

"With Jeonghan of course!" Seungcheol said and Jeonghan agree to him. They chose a song and then select a number before starts singing.

This is not good... I'm not supposed to be here...

I started to feel unconscious while sitting in one of the corner of the room. Seungcheol and Jeonghan started singing while the others cheer them. I can't join them have fun because I'm not use to this. I don't know how to react. I don't know what to do.

"Are you alright? You look pale." Joshua suddenly sit besides me. I look at him then my hands.

"I'm not use to this kind of situation." I explain and play with my hands.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have pleaded you to come." He said feeling sorry every word he drop. I shake my head and fake a smile.

"It's okay. I can handle this." I said reassuring him about my answer. He sigh and was about to hold my hand when one of the guys call his name.

"Hyung! You're turn with Seokmin!" Seungkwan said as he immediately gets Joshua's attention. He looks behind him and nod.

"Stay here." He said before standing up and walk towards them.

"Hey noona, wanna join us sing?" I suddenly look besides me and saw Hansol.

"Me? No, sorry. I don't sing. My voice sucks." I said and awkwardly laugh. He nods and sip his sprite.

"I don't think so noona. I can see that you have a beautiful voice." He smiled before walking towards of the others. I'm left feeling alone again. Wish this days would pass fast.